Dream on

Palette Roller is shown to be inside of the house, just like in the same position that Gradient was in, sitting before Error, his hands in his knees, as he sat down, an embarrassed look on his face present, due to the fact that he ended up getting into the exact same situation as Gradient. What situation is it that Palette Roller had gotten himself into? Simple, it is that like Gradient, he had to deal with an Angeloid, where this one attacked him directly. However, this one appears to be the most easily persuaded, mainly because of how dumb, yet emotional it is.

 However, this one appears to be the most easily persuaded, mainly because of how dumb, yet emotional it is

Palette is now with another Angeloid, who Nymph calls, Astraea. Apparently, she is an Angeloid that is stronger then Ikaros...but her IQ is even worse then Ikaros herself, meaning that she can be very dumb. How in the world did they meet? Well...

Flashback...

Palette is shown to be walking around inside of a grassy field, as he has a paint roller in his hand, as well as his paintball gun that is on the back. He is shown to be present with Gradient, and they both seem to have a happy time together. Ikaros is back home, Blueprint and Nymph are inside of the Construct-Dome, while Paperjam is also back in his home, as Gradient and Palette converse with each other. As he and Gradient walked together, Gradient spoke out.

"I still can't believe that we now have more Angeloids in this life. Like, how in the world did this happen? I never thought that there was going to be more!"

Palette spoke out.

"The Angeloids, both Ikaros and Nymph, they are said to have a master of their own. Obviously, the master is the one that sent them to Earth, or at least, to this Universe, and he is now beginning to fail. So obviously, he is the one responsible for the Angeloids coming to Earth. But what I want to know, is why is is sending them to Earth in the first place, and why he dumped Ikaros down in Earth like that."

Gradient then shrugged his shoulders, as he then spoke out to him.

"I don't know myself. But obviously, whoever this master is...it is clearly not good. He must have ordered the Angeloids to do so many horrible things. Well, too bad that this is his mistake."

Palette nodded his head, as he then spoke out.

"Clearly. Well, let us hope that we never have to run into another one that is going to get us killed."

Palette, however, should not have said that, because apparently, there apparently is another Angeloids, and it is one that is gonna kill Gradient. Up above, Astraea is shown to be looking down at Palette and Gradient, but her focus is towards Gradient, as her master has ordered him to die. She raised her sword, and goes down at him. But Palette...he sensed the feeling of aggression, as he then spoke out.

"Me and my big fat mouth."

He then grabs Gradient by the shoulder, and flies up into the air, as the Angeloid crashed down and caused a big explosion onto the ground. Graident and Palette looked down, as they look to see where the crater had came from, and who it is that has made that crater in the first place.