Now

It has been...4 months, since he had became who he is. And needless to say, a lot of stuff has happened to him, many of which had changed his life into making him of who he has become to this very day. From the unintentional creation of Fatal_Error, to the accidental creation of Blueberror, to meeting his superior, too nearly dying, but getting revived by an Unnameable and gaining eyes on his right arm, Error has become far more powerful than ever before...and not to mention...more taller.

Error, now calling himself, Righteous Error, has a far more different look than he had before

Error, now calling himself, Righteous Error, has a far more different look than he had before. He is now at a taller height, at the height of 5'4. He is still wearing his shorts, or rather...is wearing new shorts, but he now is wearing sandals, a new red shirt, a blue scarf that is the same color as Papyrus' scarf, and has a white coat, with eyes in the right arm, about 6 of them, of course...this is likely to hide something underneath his sleeve. Other than that, his appearance remains unchanged. His hair is also now longer, now having gone down to the point that is reaches the middle of his back. Needless to say, Righteous is now a far more stronger person than he once used to be from before in the past, back when he was in Union Academy.

He looks down at himself, and at the rest of his body, as he remembered what he once used to look like, before he became the person that he is now. He has not forgotten the pain that he had been through, as well at remembering the people that had caused him this amount of pain in the first place. Clearly, he really hates them for what they have done to him, but he at least still appreciates the fact that there are people that are very kind to him, such as Ruby Rose. In fact, he is the only one at he is going to allow them to do anything to him, provide that he has a chance at letting that happen.

He than looks down at his right arm, no holds onto it, as he has not forgotten of what had just happened to him, especially for what he had gained. It really has made him sick, due to the fact that he has gotten something he did not want, and yet, it became a necessity to Error in the way that he is right now. But in spite of how it has become such a thing, even Righteous!Error feels very disgusted with what he has, and in secret, he hopes that he can get rid of it, but he knows deep in his heart that, he will never get rid of it, and it is forever a part of his very body, his very being.

As he looked down at himself, a voice spoke out to Error.

"Are you done thinking about yourself, or about the version of Remnant that you live in?"

Error turned round, and he is face to face with someone that he knows about. It is someone that, he would regard, as the most powerful being that he has ever seen.

 It is someone that, he would regard, as the most powerful being that he has ever seen