Suitors Attack

It's been a long time, ever since Nymph has arrived inside of Error's house, as well as Error's children and half children. And things have gotten...let's say a little bit more interesting for Error's half-spawns and full spawns, namely Gradient and Blueprint. For Blueprint, he has been having some very good times when his Angeloid, Nymph, who has decided to attach her chain to his hand.

Nynph has been getting used to having Blueprint as her master, and due to Blueprint's shy, yet very kind nature, Nymph seems to be enjoying having Blueprint as her master, especially with the inventions that he has made with his powers

Nynph has been getting used to having Blueprint as her master, and due to Blueprint's shy, yet very kind nature, Nymph seems to be enjoying having Blueprint as her master, especially with the inventions that he has made with his powers. This made Nymph more then willing to use her hacking field to improve on the machines for a temporary amount of time, and they all gave very incredibly results. Blueprint even thanked her for that, which her previous master did not do. And because of this, Nymph began to develop feelings for the son of Ink and Blueberry or Underswap, as Blueprint is the kindest master that Nymph had ever bonded himself to. But Nymph, she always has some ways to embarrass the Demigod. For example, she would flirt with him, in order to easily file him up, and when sleeping worn him, she would be the one on top chin, as she used her hips to pin him in the position that he is in, as well as looking down at him with a seductive gaze, all while inside of the Construct-Dome, his home pocket dimension, or inside of Error's home.

As for Gradient, he seems to be far more active in going outside then ever before, as he has Ikaros at his side. Ikaros is now showing her affection a bit more openly then before, although her expression would not change based on how she responds to what she has been doing. She has even been sleeping in bed with him as well, although she often puts Gradient's head in a place that replaces the pillows that Gradient himself uses, and needless to say, it is very embarrassing. But Graident deals with it, and takes it not really seriously, even with how...soft, Ikaros is, when she uses herself as the pillow, in a very embarrassing way. Right now, Gradient and Ikaros are outside, although Eroee does not know the reasons as to why they are both outside, although Error thinks that Graident may be up to something that involves Ikaros.

Right low, Error is at home, sitting in front of a table, and beginning to eat the chocolate chip cookies that he has made, thanks to Error404 teaching him how to make cookies. And needless to say, he is enjoying the sweet taste that he is getting from the cookies themselves. And even Lala herself liked them, due to tasting very good. Momo even tried to act seductive towards him, and Nana, she passively aggressively forced a cookie into Error's mouth, much to his dismay.

But Error, he then began to think of what had happened to him...and how far he had gotten, especially involving the Alpha Timeline, which allowed Error to develop into the person that he is today, as well as with the transformations of familiar people.

and how far he had gotten, especially involving the Alpha Timeline, which allowed Error to develop into the person that he is today, as well as with the transformations of familiar people