Meeting the Twin Deviluke Sisters

Error sighed, as he pinched his nose for a little bit. Clearly, he is not ready for the fact that Gradient was going to re-enter his life once again. And now, because of the fact that Gradient entered his life again, it lead to one heck of an embarrassing situation. Because now, Lala seems to be genuine about being able to love Error, and Error had the hide his face in embarrassment at what he had just heard Lala say out loud. Clearly, he is never going to get a break from this. Especially since Lala keep son gushing about it. Needless to say, Error really needs an adult right now.

Error rubbed his face with his hand, as he kept on trying to lessen the stress that is now present on him. Error has no idea how much he can take with all of this, since this is just so new and irritating for Error. He has no idea how he can deal with this sort of thing. But luckily, there is someone that is here than brighten up his day a little bit.

"Oh, there you are, Papa!!"

Error jumped a little bit and turned to see that it is another one of his spawns. This spawn is named, Rem.

Rem is a spawn of Error and Dream

Rem is a spawn of Error and Dream. Rem was made on accident, like all the others. But this occurred during a battle that Error had with Dream. Error was trying to destroy a world that Dream was in, as he is trying his best to comfort it. So when Error showed up, Dream attacked Error in order to protect the world that he had attempted to destroy. Of course, Error was complete unaware of his spawn, at first. But during the time when he had matured and became more powerful, he finally went face to face with him. And needless to say, Error was shocked, and even a little disgusted at what he is seeing before his very eyes. He never thought that he would be able to make a child from the Guardian of Positivity and the God of Destruction. Needless to say, that is something that he is not prepared to find out about. But luckily for Rem, Error is not hostile to him, and does treat him like a son, in a way. While Error's belief over his ideals in creation have never judged and changed a single bit, Error is far more accepting towards his children than ever. It is thanks to his maturity that he cares deeply for his children, to his spawns, which he had made, either in accident or intentionally, though that wound hr in the case of Rem's half brother, Radier. And clearly, Radier does not count, as he doesn't care about him. Only Nigthmare, who he had used to make Radier, does in a way, and eve. Than, only cared about him as he merely saw Radier as a means to an end, and that is it.

"O-O-Oh, hello-llo-llo, Rem. H-H-How are you d-d-doing?"

Rem smiled, as he spoke out to him.

"I'm doing fine, father Error!! I actually came think check and see how you were doing."

Error smiled a little bit at Rem, as he than spoke into to him.

"I-I-I'm doing fi-fi-fine, Rem. I real-really am. Just simply frust-frustrated about some-some-something, but it is nothing serious, which I can assure you."