Meeting a Fiery Idol

Error is now inside of his room, now looking a little bit unhappy, due to what has happened a while back. A week ago, he has now gotten another girl that is on his tail, and this time in the form of Lala's childhood friend, Run, who is also with her male personality, Ren. And needless to say, it is very awkward for Error, due to the fact that Run has a crush on him, and Ren, he just does not like him at all. And needless to say, this made Error annoyed, but he lets Run do as she pleases, such as hugging and kissing Error, due to the fact that he does not want to hurt anyone's feelings, and he is able to learn how to be considerate to other people's emotions. And that is not the only thing that happened. Yesterday, about a day ago, he has gotten into one hell of a lecture with 404.

It was due to the fact that 404 decides to confront Error about the multiple lovers that he has gained, and needless to say, the lecture was so complex and ridiculous that Error wishes that he can make himself pass out, but he kept himself awake a...

It was due to the fact that 404 decides to confront Error about the multiple lovers that he has gained, and needless to say, the lecture was so complex and ridiculous that Error wishes that he can make himself pass out, but he kept himself awake as to not make 404 mad and the lecture itself took a whopping 4.04 hours to even complete, thanks to 404. Especially since this lecture is about how he is supposed to handle his multiple lovers, and it is absolutely insane.

 Especially since this lecture is about how he is supposed to handle his multiple lovers, and it is absolutely insane

Clearly, 404 seems to like make Error get a migraine, and Error does not enjoy this a single bit. He felt like he is going to die on the spot due to how long and irritated the lectures are inside of his head. At least Error endure through them and got them all in his head, but this is the last thing that he needed from 404. Besides, 404 has only one lover, and that is Chara, and he does not have any other lovers...unless the Void Empress is involved, then this sort of counts, but that is just wrong. Error shook his head, as he then looked out the window, and spoke out

"Goddamnit, William. Now you are gonna force me to remember how to deal with this."

He sighed, as he then floats a little bit, and goes flying out into Union City pretty fast. He felt a little b it anxious of what he had to go through, due to the fact that he is now feeling subconscious about whether he is actually able to do what 404 had lectured him to do or not. He just hopes that it is a lecture that will be worth it to him. As Righteous kept on flying, he then took out and looked at a new phone that Lala had given to him. It is of the same coloration as the D-Dial that Lala and her sisters have, but the difference is the design. Instead of a flip phone, the phone that is able to fold up, it instead took on the form of a Mobile Smartphone. This is called a D-Dial Deluxe, a new invention that Error has made with Lala's help. Error used a type of Smart Phone, an Apple iPhone, in this case, as a sort of reference, in order to make it. And needless to say, the phone is such a huge success. Like the D-Dial, Error is able to store objects inside of it, due to it having a pocket dimension type of space inside of it, although the pocket dimension is much more larger then the D-Dial themselves, which Lala was able to pull off, much to her surprise. And like Smartphone, it has apps, such as music, online books, weather, time, cameras, photos, a map, a Mail, just to name several examples. But it also has apps that the iPhone, obviously, does not have. And it is thanks to the fact that 404 actually decided to get involved in this, and incorporated some of Alphatale's technology into the D-Dial Deluxe. He made some Appa which involves different Multiverses, due to going and traveling with an entity named Prism, the conditions of a Multiverse, maps of the TransVoid and the conditions of the Nexus, which Error did not expect...but when again, what can you expect from the God of the Multiverse himself. And these functions will prove itself useful for him on the future. But for now, he is simply gonna use it like a regular smartphone. Oh, and there is also a symbol of Deviluke on the back of the phone itself, in the position where the Apple symbol would be at.