Pyrrha: "Oh yes. Congratulation."

Y/N can tell the somewhat tiredness in her eyes and being distracted again, but he already knows what.

Y/N: ("Make sense... the whole Maiden thing must be gnawing on her head.")

 After a few seconds of silence, Ruby turn to Penny and Ciel, catching Y/N's attention.

Ruby: "You two were incredible out there. How do you keep control of all those swords? It's so cool!"

Y/N: "Yeah. I never seen someone use so many swords so smoothly and effectively."

Penny: "Oh, uh..."

Ciel clear her throats, gaining all of their attention. She then looks at her watch and gestures at it. 

Ciel: "Penny? I believe it is best if we move on to our next location."

Penny exchanges a look with Ruby, Y/N, and the still distracted Pyrrha before turning to Ciel.

Penny: "Could we have just a minute to talk?"

In response, Ciel checks the time from her watch, then takes a step back and nods, starting the countdown. Penny then turns to her friends. 

Y/N: "Ciel is... punctual, I guess."

Penny: "Well, in a way. She's like Blake, but if Blake was ordered to spend time with you."

Ruby: "Oh. So, Weiss."

Ruby's remark makes Y/N laugh for a moment as Penny answer. 

Penny: "Precisely."

After Y/N's laugh fade, Ruby tug him and Penny close as she lowers her voice, whispering to them. 

Ruby: "Penny... does she know about... y'know..."

The team leader then moves her body abruptly as to imitate a robot. 

Ruby: "Beep boop bop, does not compute?"

Penny: "Oh no. General Ironwood doesn't really want anyone to know. There was an incident with a magnet, but I was able to play it off."

Y/N: "How exactly?"

Penny: "Oh, a sun hat."

(Small Flashback)

In the Festival's fairgrounds with Ciel and Penny, who's wearing a large sun hat. The wind picks up and lifts the hat from her hair, revealing the aforementioned magnet on her skull, and Penny quickly shoves the hat back on before Ciel turns back around to face her.

Ciel: "What's wrong?"

Penny offers a bright smile.

Penny: "Oh nothing. Just the wind was going to blow away this hat and I manage to catch it."

Ciel: "Ah, I see."

The beret-wearing girl turn away as Penny quietly sigh in relief.

(End of Small Flashback)

The story causes Ruby and Penny to laugh about it for several seconds as Y/N comments.

Y/N: "Good thing you have that sun hat."

Penny: "Indeed." 

Stepping in, Ciel approach to Penny's side and point to her watch.

Ciel: "Penny. It's been precisely one minute."

Penny look upset for a bit before smiling back to her friends. 

Penny: "I'll talk to you guys soon. You too, Pyrrha."