PT2: Chapter 39

Minho woke up in the sweet embrace of the boy who had taken a big place in his life. He looked at Jisung's sleepy figure, appreciating every single feature of the boy as he smiled to himself.

He turned to his right, where the pretty picture frame was displayed.

Never would he have imagined Jisung would offer him such a heart warming present. He never felt so taken care of. The boy had brought him something simply for the sake of making Minho's heart weak, to show him his support and love.

Minho was deeply moved by it, and he knew he was falling even harder for the boy.

He caressed Jisung's hair softly, trying to bring the boy back from dreamland.

"Mmh?" Jisung muttered, still half asleep

"Let's wake up" Minho answered with a sweet voice

"Okay" Jisung responded, as he did no effort to stand up

"Come on big baby, I'll make you breakfast" Minho smiled as Jisung was being endearingly cute

"Okayy" Jisung answered as he slowly removed the covers from his frame.

Minho's eyes immediately fixated on the now uncovered and naked body of his crush, scruting every of his body parts as a reflex.

"You're staring" Jisung said with a chuckle as he sat up, pushing Minho's head with a finger softly.

"Not my fault you're pretty" Minho responded, as he quickly pecked Jisung's lips, standing up right after "Let's get dressed" He added

"It's saturday" Jisung responded "We have nowhere to be"

"I want us to go out" Minho responded as he chose his clothes from his closet

"Mmh, is it a date?" Jisung asked as he smirked at the boy.

"Do you want it to be?" Minho turned to him with the same smirk

"I guess so" Jisung said as he stood up, searching from Minho's closet as well

"You guess?" Minho teased as he softly pecked the boy's shoulder

Jisung didn't answer, he simply pushed Minho a bit aside to hide how flustered he was.

They were walking in the streets, their hands touching themselves as none of the two had the guts to take the other's hands.

"Where are you bringing me?" Jisung asked as he looked at the ethereal boy beside him

"Some restaurant I like" Minho responded

"Oh, nice" Jisung said excitedly

They entered the said restaurant, the two of them eager to taste any menu that was proposed on the card. Minho knew the restaurant well, he stuck to a dish he was used to, some tuna sashimi he liked a lot. Jisung took his time to order, finally choosing some cheese ramen, as he got excited to taste the chocolate cake he chose for dessert.

"Yesterday, Seungmin told me something" Jisung said

"What was it?" Minho asked as he raised his eyes from the delicious food he was eating

"He told me that you hadn't been partying for your birthday in years" Jisung stated, smiling in sympathy at him.

"Yeah... I now realize how much I had stopped living for a while" Minho responded

"You have all the rights to live your life to the fullest Min" He said as he touched his hand from the other side of the table.

"I know that now" Minho responded with the brightest smile as he laced his fingers with Jisung's "Thanks to you"

They didn't talk much after that, staying in a comfortable silence as they ate.

They went back to Minho's house not long after that, wanting nothing more than to stay with the other and lay around in the house.

As they arrived in Minho's living room, Minho threw himself on the couch, sitting down and man spreading. Jisung couldn't take his eyes of the boy, Minho could do anything and be the sexiest man alive. Jisung smirked as he walked to Minho, standing in front of the boy's legs.

"I may have a last birthday gift" Jisung said, his sly smirk not leaving his face

"It's not my birthday anymore" Minho joked as he looked curiously at the boy.

"Whatever, it's a late present" Jisung said, still looking down at Minho.

"And what is that late present? I'm getting curious" He responded

Jisusng didn't answer. Instead, he went on his knees in front of the wide-eyed boy.

"Do you let me?" Jisung asked, his eyes seductively narrowed.

"Gosh... Of course" Minho said, drowsy from the excitment. He smirked at the sight, feeling goosebumps as Jisung's hands trailed on his thighs until his belt. He bit his lips, trying to hold back.

Jisung unbuckled the belt, his eyes fixated on Minho's face. He pulled on his pants, as Minho raised his hips, helping the boy undressing him. Minho was more than happy to be treated like that.

Jisung pecked delicately Minho's dressed cock, as the boy felt shivers ran down his spine. His passed his hand, cupping and caressing him.

"You're a tease" Minho breathed out, as he watched Jisung's satisfied expression.

Jisung didn't responded, he simply licked the boy's dressed dick, seeing the slight twitch on Minho's expression.

He tugged at the waistband of his boxers, as Minho raised his hips immediately, eager to take the last piece of cloth out.

Jisung smiled at the boy's eagerness as he tore the boxer down, revealing the boy's hard member as he licked his lips at the sight.

He kissed the tip, before going down on him. He put it in his mouth as he bobbed his head down, his mouth engulfing almost the whole thing as his tongue pressed into it.

Jisung felt satisfied at the deep grunt Minho let out, his head falling back in pleasure. Minho's hand soon found the back of Jisung's head, passing his hand through Jisung's strands of hair.

Jisung continued bobbing his head up and down as his tongue rolled around the boy's member, and Minho felt his whole body ignit in fire. He watched as the boy went down on him, the sight almost making he come.

Jisung smirked as he pushed his dick further down in throat, making a gag emerge from him as Minho moaned at the feeling.

"Fuck... Baby" Minho said in between hot breaths "You're amazing" He praised.

Jisung sped up as he started jerking what couldn't fit into his mouth, watching how Minho was unfolding in front of him. 

Minho came undone not long after, watching in amazement as Jisung swallowed it all, his eyes fixated on the younger. He took some time getting back into his senses, as he pulled Jisung into his lap and stared at him endearingly.

"What a beautiful birthday present" Minho joked, his eyes staring from one eye to another.

"You liked it?" Jisung asked as his hands enlaced Minho's neck

"I loved it" Minho whispered, as he kissed the boy's lips.