PT2 : Chapter 20

Jisung walked to the coffee shop just beside their studio. He walked to it trying to plan his idea in his mind, his crooked mind.

He knew it was risky, but it was fun.

As he entered the coffee, he looked at the baristas there, trying to remember the boy's face. He smiled as he recognized the boy's unique features, knowing he had the good one.

He walked to him confidently.

"Hey, can I have an Iced Americano Please?" He asked, seeing how the boy's face merged in a smile. He looked kind, his plan could continue.

"Of course" The boy responded enthusiastically

The boy started preparing his drink, then gave it to him, smiling warmly at him.

"Thank you!"

"Have a nice day!" The boy responded

"Wait, I wanted to ask you something" He said while reading the tag on his shirt "Felix, isn't it?" Jisung asked

"Yeah?" Felix said, rising an eyebrow questioningly

"What if I gave your phone number to a friend of mine who may have found you pretty?" Jisung said as he put his hands on the bar, his sly smirk not leaving his face.

Felix laughed wholeheartedly at the proposition. Never someone try this on him, and he liked the approach

"Depends, what does he look like?" Felix asked, not completely skeptical about the idea.

Jisung picked his phone and started scrolling excitedly, acting as a teen in the middle of a gossip session. He didn't care the slightest about the people waiting to take their orders, but Felix neither so it was alright. It was funny because Felix matched his vibe immediately.

He showed him and Felix gasped at the pictures, biting his lip funnily.

"Well, he's cute. Look, I have an idea" Felix said as he approached his face from the boy

"Huh?" Jisung asked curiously

"I have dance training at 5', so I leave the coffee at 4'30, tell your friend to accompany me there. If he comes, I'll give him my phone number" Felix said, proud of his scheme. Jisung nodded, loving how fierce he was.

"Oh, you bold bold, I like you" Jisung said, smiling at him

"So are you" Felix said, winking at him

"I'm Jisung" He said, giving his hand for the latter to shake

"Nice to meet you Ji"

Jisung ran back to the studio, excited from the plan he just made with the boy. As he arrived there, Changbin's leg was bouncing anxiously.

"So, what did you do?" Changbin asked, stressed about the whole thing.

"At 4'30, accompany Felix to his dance class. He'll give you his number gladly" Jisung said proudly

"What?? At 4'30? I have to talk to him??? I'm gonna mess up" Changbin stated, his hands finding his face. Jisung chuckled at the panicked boy.

For the rest of the time, Changbin kept on stressing. He kept on checking his phone for the time, as he kept on getting distracted with what kind of conversation he should try with the boy. Until he actually had to go.

He really wanted to strangle Jisung as he watched Felix waiting in front of the cafe. He gulped as he walked to him, messily introducing himself.

"Hi! Felix! I'm Changbin! Hi" He said, trying to sound confident but failing miserably. Felix chuckled, finding it endearing.

"Hello, nice to see that you had the guts" Felix said, smiling warmly at him, and Changbin regretted not having his sunglasses at the moment, the sight burning his eyes.

They walked together to his dance class, their conversation starting and continuing smoothly, the connection between them working.

"So you're a songwriter?" Felix asked, impressed "This is so cool" 

"Oh... thank you. And you're a dancer? Seems pretty cool to me too" Changbin answered, flustered

"Yeah, want to add dance to your talents list?" Felix asked flirtly

"Well, I'm pretty good in dance, I used to have a fanclub back then in high school" Changbin said, trying to sound all mighty and taking a laugh out of Felix "But I wouldn't refuse a special class with you" He added, loving how Felix also looked flustered.

Arriving in front of the dance studio, a boy was waiting for Felix. Felix smiled at him, so Changbin guessed it was his friend

"Who's your friend?" The boy said, as he nodded at Changbin as a hello.

"Oh, it's Changbin, we just met" Felix explained to the boy who just arrived "This is Minho, he dances with me" He added with a warm smile as he looked at the boy he found insanely hot.

"Nice to meet you, Minho" Changbin said as he nodded back at him.

"Mmh" Minho answered, before entering the building without anything more said. Felix shook his head at the act.

Changbin frowned, wondering if he did something bad.

"Don't mind him, he's grumpy since he came back from his vacations" Felix explained with a laugh as he watched Changbin's face contort in confuseness

"Wait, what?" Changbin asked as his face turned to Felix.

Minho... vacations... dance... It kinda sounds similar to a certain someone.

"He was at some resort at the other side of the country for a whole month, he must be depressed to be back in city, you know" Felix added

Definitely him.

"Yeah... Must be that" Changbin answered skeptically.

"Well, Binnie" Felix said as he took his phone out of his pocket "I would love to have your number" He said, handing him his phone.

Changbin smirked as he took the phone and entered his phone number, giving it back to him.

"See you" Felix said as he winked at him "Take me on a date anytime soon" He added as he disappeared in the dance studio.