PT2: Chapter 30

They were starved the second they entered, so Minho naturally proposed to cook something. He got a bit depressed at Jisung's food, which was mostly ramen and junk stuff, but he somehow knew how to do along with it, making restaurant-like food, which sent Jisung to another kind of fondness for the older.

"You didn't tell me you cooked so well" Jisung said, as he munched on his food. He couldn't stop making noises at each bite, even after getting scolded by Minho.

"Why would I brag?" Minho asked, an amused tone lacing his voice

"Because you cook like a chef" Jisung complimented, and Minho got a bit flustered

"Well, I'm glad you like it" He responded shyly

"You have to cook for me more" Jisung insisted

"Am I getting paid for it?" Minho asked jokingly, raising an eyebrow at the boy.

"Nuh-uh, being around me is enough, Duh" He said, his mouth still full of food, and Minho chuckled, looking fondly at him.

They got ready for bed after Jisung lent a few clothes to him. He gave him some sweatpants and a big shirt, knowing Minho was broader than him.

They got in bed, none of them mentioning the fact that Minho could sleep in the guest room. The two of them wanted to be close anyway.

"Your room looks so much like you" Minho said as he looked around, watching how artistic it looked, a few instruments displayed here and there.

"Really?" Jisung asked, hoping for a compliment, but of course it would just be teasing.

"It gives me teen angst" Minho said, then snickered, even more when Jisung sat up abruptly, and offended look on his face, his eyebrows scrunched.

"Huh? Is it the vibe I give off?" He asked, deeply offended

"Definitely" Minho joked again, chuckling loudly at Jisung's expression

"Hey! That's mean" Jisung said, pouting

"It's not" Minho said as he looked fondly at him, the smile never leaving his lips "Makes you interesting"

"Interesting?" He asked, loving wherever that conversation was leading

"Yeah" Minho said as he brought his hands behind his head and looked at the ceiling "I like your vibe, that's not a secret"

"What do you like more about me?" Jisung said as he laid back down on his side, looking at him "Apart from my looks, obviously" He added jokingly, rolling his eyes.

"Mmh, that's a good question" He said "I think it's your whole existence. I obviously liked your vibe and your personality, but I didn't really think it through. I just felt safe and happy around you, and you made me realize that my life actually wasn't over, because you showed me how much I can feel things when I'm around you. It's like my heart was hurting for years, and it stopped hurting when you arrived in my life." He blurted out, still staring at the ceiling.

Jisung didn't responded for a moment, trying to process the words that made his heart burst.

"I wasn't expecting you to answer so seriously. I'm touched" He answered, making Minho turn to him

"I'm a sap, aren't I?" He asked jokingly

"You are" Jisung responded firmly "Awfully romantic"

"You like it"

"I do"

After a moment of silence, Jisung couldn't bear the small distance between the two. He liked having Minho close to him, and he missed it, terribly.

"Can I hug you?" Jisung asked, his voice not above a whisper. He was scared, scared of rejection.

Minho didn't have to answer, he slid his body closer to Jisung's, holding him close by the waist and pulling him to his body. He held him tightly, giggling when Jisung's leg draped around his hips, the boy's head muffling into his chest. He started caressing his hair soothingly.

"I want to give you everything Jisung" He whispered, his heart beating louder from the boy on his chest.

"I know, I've felt it" Jisung whispered back, softly rubbing his face on Minho's firm chest.

"Are you able to wait for a bit?"

"I can, and I will"