Chapter 5

Jisung and Minho were coming back from a yoga session. Jisung was sore already, and was walking really slowly, hanging on Minho for balance.

Jisung kept on complaining for the whole session. He tried as much as he could to imitate Minho, but the boy was simply naturally good at everything.

Minho found the boy amusing. He wasn't that bad, he just kept on making jokes about himself and it kept it entertaining.

"I hate sports" Jisung deadpanned, pouting

"I like it, it wasn't that hard" Minho said, wanting to annoy the boy a bit more

"You're fit enough, I'm not" Jisung responded

Minho stopped to look a bit at Jisung, his gaze tracing Jisung's upper body. Jisung felt naked by the stare, even more because a slight smirk joined Minho's face.

"You seem fine" Minho said, licking his lips smoothly. Jisung ear's burned immediately, as he gave a light hit on Minho's back

"Ugh, can you stop flirting?" Jisung nagged, trying to hide his flustered state.

"Am I?" Minho flirted, turning his face to Jisung to show him his cocky smirk.

"If you want a date just tell me" Jisung joked. Half-joked.

"Nah I'm good" Minho said jokingly as well.

"Ouch, my ego" Jisung said as he dramatically joined his hands to his heart

"No offense, I just don't want to date" Minho said, suddenly a bit serious.

"Oh, you're a mysterious loner who wants to hook up to forget about how hard life is?" Jisung said, surprisingly hitting where it hurts. It didn't annoy Minho though, Jisung was funny enough.

"Exactly" Minho answered

"Welcome to the club then"

"Speaking about clubs, let's go to one tonight" Minho said, as he turned his face to Jisung again.

Minho looked at the boy's face for a second. He was clear about the fact that he didn't want to date, but he hoped his flirting was smooth enough for Jisung to understand what he also wanted.

"Which one?" Jisung asked, looking back at him.

"I don't know, we'll see"

"Alright" Jisung said as they arrived at the hotel hall "See you here in two hours" He added before running to the elevator and leaving Minho behind.

He was pretty happy to go clubbing with Minho.

He won't deny the fact that the two of them dancing in a crowd of sweaty bodies was making him a bit excited. He also won't deny that the thought of looking at Minho's sweaty body with the club's light was arousing.

He took his sweet time to get ready. He took a warm shower, trying to prevent the pain from all the sporty events that occurred during the day. He also got ready during a lot of time, he wanted to look good enough.

After thousands of tries and two hours that passed, Jisung joined Minho in the hall, the two excitedly walking out of the hotel and heading to the first club they saw.

They had a blast.

They danced the night away, just the two of them dancing in front of each other, a drink in one hand, the other hand in the air.

It was crowded, and they usually found each other having to be close, a bit too close, and the gazes they exchanged wasn't fooling anyone. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was their bodies dancing on each other, but they didn't mind.