The Void Origins: Jack Malcolm

Of course, the final Void Origins ends with the leader himself.  Jack Malcolm.  His story begins with how The Tragedy Part 1 ended.  Emilie bashing Derek's head with the grimoire to escape.  She does.  Running away as fast as she can.  However, she isn't a murderer at all, since Derek slowly wakes me up from his beat down.  In his hand, he has the ripped age from the grimoire.  The one on The Void to be specific.  And that's all he has left.  Derek gets up and lets out a powerful scream of rage.  So loud it echoes in the area.  But mostly wakes up baby Jack.  Crying in his crib loudly.  Derek walks inside and sees his baby crying his eyes out.  "You may have taken my grimoire and miraculous, but I have just the vessel I need to continue my work,"  Derek said menacingly.

Thirteen years later, we see how Derek Malcolm has been over the years.  He is currently in a rented apartment watching the news.  "And with another successful opening in Shanghai, the Agreste brand continues to grow.  Thanks in part to founders, Gabriel and Emilie Agreste.  We have an exclusive interview now.  Clara."  Nadia said.  "Thank you, Nadia.  I am here with the husband and wife duo Gabriel and Emilie Agreste.  Mr and Mrs. Agreste, tell us about your business."  Clara replied.  "It wasn't easy getting this huge, yet we made it possible through the power of love,"  Gabriel said.  "And innovation,"  Emilie replied.  "What do you have to say about all the fans who support your brands?"  Clara asked.  "Continue to stay hooked because we have more clothes to come.  But mostly, give us that money, money, money!"  Gabriel yelled.  "He's only joking,"  Emilie reassured.  Clara and the others laugh, except for Derek.  Angry at his wife.  "Morning Dad,"  Jack said walking in the living room.  In a shocking turn of events, Jack's hair isn't brown.  He has blonde messy hair sort of like Adrien.  Not exactly Adrien's direct hairstyle, but more of a poofy haircut.  He also doesn't wear his cashmere sweater hoodie, now his black pants.  Instead, Jack wears a white shirt with blue shorts.  Totally out of his style.    He does have the same shoes still, but that's about it.  "You're late!"  Derek yelled.  "Sorry.  I slept in."  Jack replied.  "Son!  As a member of The Void, you need to be ready when the time comes.  You cannot slack off when something important is about to come.  What you do is, you are up on your feet, you are to fight and execute with perfection!"  Derek yelled.  "Sorry.  I'll do better next time."  Jack mocked.  "[sighs].  Son, can you please try to do this?  For me?"  Derek asked.  "Why?"  Jack asked back.  "Because our entire lives depend on this getting that Forbidden Power, and using it to make the world a better place,"  Derek replied.  "Why is ruling the world going to make me happy?"  Jack asked.  "Because a world where all your dreams come true is a world I'm sure you want,"  Derek replied.  "Well first off, we haven't even found the so-called Forbidden Power, and second of all, we haven't even got back the miraculous you lost."  Jack mocked.  "Are you mocking me?"  Derek asked.  "If I have issues getting up, you have issues holding onto stuff,"  Jack replied.  "You little, ugh!  You know what you made me do now."  Derek said.  He walks over to the table and grabs his katana.  Soon, he opens it up and pulls out the page he ripped out before Emilie left.  "[clears throat].  The Void is committed to creating the perfect world.  Whether it takes ages or not, we don't quit.  We press forward, and we pursue the ultimate goal.  Obtain the power to achieve all our dreams."  Derek read.  "I understand that, but you keep pumping me up saying, we are going to get her good!  Yet we haven't done any of that in the last thirteen years.  Besides, maybe Mom isn't that bad after all.  She looks like a nice lady."  Jack replied.  Derek puts his katana back together and puts it at Jack's neck.  "Your Mother left you when you were a baby!  How do you know that notorious traitor cares about you?!  She has her own other kid, and doesn't seem to miss you!"  Derek yelled.  "I... I'm sorry, Dad.  I just hoped she would still you know.  Love me."  Jack replied sadly.  "She doesn't.  [puts sword away].  Now get up!  We move out now!"  Derek ordered.