Empress Wasp

We begin with a giant red flash, and rumbling at Essence's lair.  After a giant flash goes off, he, Nooroo, and Duusu are all sent flying against the wall again.  "Ow!!!  That was really hurt!"  Jack yelled.  Either way, Jack gets up.  He walks over to his latest creation.  A choker.  After that creation process, he goes up in his elevator.  As he does, he sees Duusu sad again.  "Aren't you happy you got new siblings?"  Jack asked.  "Yes.  Ones that aren't evil!!!"  Duusu yelled.  "Thanks for calling me that.  Always love it when people describe me for who I am."  Jack said.  "UGH!!!"  Duusu yelled.  Jack then gets off the elevator.  Outside, Felix and Lila are waiting for him.  "Lila.  The time has come for your time to shine.  Felix left a great impression in charge.  Eight out of ten."  Jack said.  "Why eight?  I killed, I stabbed, I even... kissed."  Felix asked uncomfortably at the end.  "You seriously didn't kill or torment the whole school?  Yeah.  Eight!  Anyway, here you go."  Jack replied as he gave Lila her new miraculous.  This miraculous is a Wasp, and soon, a yellow/black flash comes out.  Blinding the three.  That's when the Wasp kwami comes out.  "Hello, idiot!  Name's Ecoot!"  Ecoot yelled.  "Rude first impression,"  Lila replied.  "I don't care brownie!  Seriously?!  Does your hair have to look so bland?!"  Ecoot asked with rage.  "You are going to have to deal with that.  I designed him to only feel rage since that's his special power.  While Queen Bee can paralyze her victims, Ecoot makes them go on a ravenous rampage.  Their anger is uncontrollable.  It's useful to use."  Jack replied.  "Rage as a weapon?  Very impressive."  Lila said.  "So what?  We have a Queen Wasp on our team now?"  Felix asked.  "Hmm, Queen isn't right for my dear Evil Queen.  How about, Empress Wasp?"  Jack asked Lila.  "It stings.  In a good way."  Lila replied.  "I'm going to sting you right now if..."  Ecoot yelled before he was sent back into his miraculous.  "Yeah better keep hold of him here,"  Lila replied.  "As for Felix, Bat again,"  Jack said.  "No!  I want Scorpion."  Felix ordered.  "Is there an issue?"  Jack asked.  "There is.  Listen Essence, thanks for these powers, and stuff.  But the way Vlad's powers work doesn't make me too comfortable."  Felix replied.  "Why?  Because you tried to kiss Ladybug?"  Jack asked.  "Exactly!  I told you how I felt about it!"  Felix yelled.  "The kiss does make your outfit work better,"  Jack said.  "Can you give me a pass please?  I mean, double the sting is good right?"  Felix asked.  "You... are absolutely right Felix,"  Jack replied.  "I am?"  Felix asked.  "It was wrong of me to give you a miraculous that makes you uncomfortable.  Forgive me.  I can't help, but feel shame for this."  Jack replied.  "It's fine, really.  I just wanted a change that's all."  Felix said.  "I see, and you are correct.  How about this?  I'll let you be Scorp today if you promise me you'll use Koorick when I give him to you going forward."  Jack asked.  "Hmm, still, yet I get what I want. Deal."  Felix replied.  Jack then takes out the Scorpion miraculous and gives it to Felix.  "Alright, you two.  Go and make me proud.  You know the plan."  Jack ordered.  Lila and Felix leave with their miraculous.  Ready to cause havoc.  However, Duusu smells something funny.  "You made the Bat do that on purpose didn't you?"  Duusu asked.  "Of course I did.  There is something better than seeing someone feel guilt for their past mistakes.  The horror of not escaping it.  Felix resisted, sure, but I always bring him back in."  Jack replied.  "You manipulative creep!"  Duusu yelled.  "At least the feather is safe.  You should thank me for that."  Jack replied.

Back in Paris, we check up on Adrien.  "Ok, go!"  Adrien yelled.  Plagg shows a picture of Essence.  It makes Adrien scream, and shiver.  "And that's number two hundred and twelve.  Adrien, face it.  This is a bad idea."  Plagg said.  "It's bad but has a good outcome.  Look, I deal with my fear, and get paid for rent.  It's easy."  Adrien replied.  "Easily stupid!  Don't go!  It's only so he can use you."  Plagg begged.  "I have no choice, and..."  Adrien replied before Nathalie walked in.  Plagg hides.  "Hey, Nathalie.  How is... rent?"  Adrien asked.  "We are screwed.  We can't pay rent.  We are going to lose the apartment.  I'm sorry I couldn't bring in the work."  Nathalie replied.  "[walks up to, and hugs Nathalie].  It's ok, Nathalie.  You work hard regardless of these conditions,"  Adrien said.  "We are going to be homeless just so you know,"  Nathalie replied.  "Didn't mean you didn't try.  Think about that for a moment,"  Adrien said.  "Love how you always think positively during bad times,"  Nathalie replied.  "Yeah well, most of them,"  Adrien said.  "Nathalie leaves Adrien, who immediately breaks character.  "We need the money.  Today!"  Adrien demanded.