Developments in the Future Country of Storms (P/1)

Start from the beginning

An icy glare from Velzard was enough to silence Shadow, who whimpered from the woman's glare and hid behind Shizue.

Uri: ...

Uri was the most silent out of all of them...

Not because Velzard was going to live with them from now on, but because...

Of Rimuru's growth.

This guy couldn't even last about two minutes against Uri, yet now he was able to tie against a True Dragon. The Strongest True Dragon, a being that could be argued to have been the most powerful being in the entire world. This being couldn't be defeated even when Velgrynd and Veldora teamed with eachother against her, Two True Dragons who were the strongest in the World. So tieing against her is unheard of... Until now.

And if that wasn't enough... Uri had the gut instinct That world was activated in-between. It was a sort of trait that Dragons shared with one another as the top of the World, when they reached the highest plain of existence. When they reached a certain level of power, they could tell that such a ability was activated. They couldn't control it however, they only felt its appearance.

That being said, it meant Rimuru just moved in this world and fought her toe to toe...

Uri: (You bastard... You've already surpassed me now haven't you, heh.)

He simply smirked, walking towards Rimuru and standing Infront of him.

Rimuru looked towards him a bit confused, but smiled a little.

Uri only returned the smile, and Velzard watched a little confused from the back. Perhaps this is a... Siblings bond? Something she wanted between the True Dragons...

But she supposed that time would come a lot later, a lot lot later.

...
1 Week Later
Rimuru's POV

A week has passed since Velzard decided to stay with us, things haven't been too eventful since she joined honestly.

Our fields for crops were expanded as new crops were harvested from the forest, more specifically... We harvested wheat grains from the plains, the home of the Direwolves after sending a small scavenging party over there. Currently, we intend to expand our fields to feed atleast over a thousand people every day.

(P.S: Unless you forgot, crops in this world grow ALOT faster due to magicule consumption. What would take years to reproduce is reduced to mere days - Rimuru)

Currently, we lack one of the ingredients to create bread. We have all the Flour we need from the Wheat grains, a huge body of water is present right Infront of us. We have access to salt thanks to... Salt mines that Dryad's his apparently.

I'm not kidding, the Dryad's apparently his these Salt Mines which were made in the side of the mountain that Veldora was sealed in. They were naturally created from Veldora's magicules somehow, wonder how...

A Century Ago

That True Heroine... Who does she think she is! Once I get out of here, I'll make sure I show her the strength I possess as the youngest True Dragon! That woman who belongs in the kitchen will realize that she shouldn't have messed with me!

I really wonder why...

Well, either way, all we lacked is yeast. For some reason, naturally grown Yeast is rare as hell in this world for some odd reason... Well, doesn't matter, no need to rush things at all.

Aside from getting these crops, we also got some vegetables that were naturally growing in the plains aswell. These consisted of carrots, potatoes, and even Watermelons. Since it was summer season, growing these crops would be rather easy as they grow best in this season. We have already started producing these alongside other foodstuffs, which I currently store in my Stomach until we get a proper storehouse to store them.