⌗ 𓂃 𖥔༌ ᰷ ﹅chapter 29﹅ ᰷ 𖥔༌ 𓂃⌗

Start from the beginning

"ok, fine." I fake rolled my eyes.

"unless... you wanna go some place else? cuz of... y'know... I get if you don't want to go there..." I smiled again and reassured him it was fine. "you sure?"

"yes vance, I'm sure!"

"you sure?"
"I'm sure!"
"you sure, sure, sure?"
"I'm sure, sure, sure!"
"only if you're sure."

"if you says sure one more time I'm gonna come over to your house and shove that phone up your ass sideways." I warned with a laugh.

"oooh, kinky." I could hear the smirk in vance's voice.

"yeah, we know you like it kinky." I joked.

"what if I do?" he asked, still smirking. I blanched for a moment as I tried to process what vance was implying.

"I- uh..." I let out a laugh as I tried to come up with a response. I took a deep breath before an idea popped into my head. I twirled the phone chord around my finger as I spoke. "y'know, tomorrow... gwen and finney will be at school... dad will be at work... if you wanna come back?"

"are you s— do you want to?" I giggled as vance corrected himself.

"...yeah." I nodded. "I wanna try again."

"only if you're sure."

"oh my god, vance!"

***

the next day, I stood at my wardrobe trying to pick an outfit. I decided on my green vest top and my {black skirt/blue jeans}. I pulled my outfit on and checked myself out in the mirror. for the first time in a while, I was feeling hot.

"oh yeah." I smiled at myself. dad had already left for work and I was dancing round my room to queen.

I pulled on my knee-high platform boots — IF YOU PICKED JEANS: despite the fact they were covered by the jeans END OF BIT — and the gold necklace vance bought me for christmas. I then did my makeup and clipped my hair back with — again, sorry babes — gwen's hair clips.

I then left my room, grabbed my keys and left the house.

when I got to the grab'n'go, I felt my anxiety spike a little, but it was instantly squashed when I saw vance angrily kicking the leg of the pinball machine and yelling what were most likely cuss words at it. he then shoved in a few more coins and began angrily playing again. I smiled and walked into the store.

at the sound of the bell jingling above me, he whipped around to see me with a smile and then sighed out of frustration when the ball fell into the hole at the end.

"I'm sorry, did I make you lose?" I asked. he came over to me to enveloped me in a hug before his whole face darkened. he ran a finger down my cheek, following the line of the cuts which amanda's claws had left on me.

"look what that bitch did to your face..." he muttered.

not wanting to cry about it, I shrugged and tried to make a light joke.

"what, am I not pretty anymore?" I said with a cheeky grin. vance sighed and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back just as hard.

"you will always be beautiful to me, angel." every fucking time he called me angel... my insides felt warm. but this time, that nickname went straight to my core. I pulled away from the hug and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"I love you." I murmured.

"I love you too." he replied, still holding my waist.

"so, what're we doing today?" I asked as he removed his arms from me.