Y/N: "What *Sniff* this game about?" She asked it as she calmed down a little and took the flash drive.

Vanessa: "Well... It's about you being a night guard of a nightclub, where animatronic girl are helping their guests to have some fun with their performances." She said it sounding a little awkward.

Y/N: "Wait... You're basically want me to play a hentai game?" She asked it as her sadness changed into some state of shock.

Vanessa: "The idea wasn't mine, but I did all the coding and we did gave the characters some sort of advanced AI, so they could be felt more alive." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Wait, what?!" She asked it more shocked. "Vanessa, with this kind of experience, you need to work as a programmer in some well payed company, not as a security guard in Pizzaplex!" She said it almost yelling in shock.

Vanessa: "My parents said the same thing, but you know these companies, they need work experience that will be documented by the company, yada yada yada." She said it in annoyed tone.

Y/N: "But I could find you a place in my company." She said it calmly.

Vanessa: "Thanks for that, but I want to be a fair player. I mean, life is boring, when you don't have some challenge in it." She said it with the smile.

Y/N: "You're stubborn as ever." She said it calmly.

Vanessa: "Yup, and I'm glad that you aren't sad now." She said it as she booped (Y/N)'s nose. In answer, (Y/N) pouted, since she doesn't really like to be booped, and Vanessa knew about it.

(Time skip. A few hours later. Basement.)

Basement. The place where you can play your games without someone interrupting you. Perfect place to play the game that Vanessa gave you.

Y/N: "Okay, Vanessa did say that it was a VR game, and it was made for the suit, so I'll change." You said it to yourself as you walked up to the wardrobe and took out the suit for VR games. (A/N: Basically the suit from Ready Player One.) You changed into the suit while under it you were wearing sport bra and panties. You walked up to your computer and plugged in the flash drive. You quickly opened the flash drive on your computer and immediately noticed how much the game weight. "23.13 TB?! What the hell did they put in inside this game?! I can understand advanced AI, but what else did they put in there?!" You asked it in shock, but calmed yourself down. "They're lucky that I have a lot of free memory." You said it to yourself as you copied the file with the game on your computer. You then prepared your chair for VR games with a suit. (A/N: It will look like the scorpion one, and will work like that one in Ready Player One.) You then started up the game on your computer, sat down in the chair and put on the VR helmet.

Your POV

Y/N: 'Titanium Wolves Studio. Interesting name and not a bad one for starters.' I thought to myself as the game showed the name of who made the game. Then I was showed some more texts, like warnings, yada yada yada, and then I got in title screen. Or to be more exact, location which is used like a title screen. I looked around and saw that behind me were tables with half-circle couches around them, which were facing me. The couches were backed up with mini-walls and behind these mini-walls, I saw someone standing there. I squinted my eyes trying to see, who it was, and finally, I saw anthropomorphic fox girl standing there and staring at me. She was much taller than me, she was probably 6'6", and because of her height I could clearly see her revealing clothes.

 She was much taller than me, she was probably 6'6", and because of her height I could clearly see her revealing clothes