Vanessa: "So, what exactly happened?" She asked it as she pointed at the gates with her thumb.

Isabelle: "Oh, trust me, you'll understand everything as soon as we walk in the mansion." She said it as she started to lose her cool, and demon started to come out.

Enzo: "Now there Isabelle, not in front of the guest." He said it calmly, basically saying to Isabelle to calm down.

Vanessa: "Don't worry about it. It's not like I haven't seen her being mad." She said it calmly as they walked up to the entrance.

Enzo: "If you say so." He said it as Isabelle opened the door. Vanessa immediately noticed maids cleaning up a mess.

Vanessa: "Jeez, what kind of apocalypse happened here?" She asked it as three of them walked in with Enzo closing the door behind them, but then she heard a female voice, which was sounding like a crying (Y/N). "...Did they broke up?" She asked it as her face shaped into annoyed one.

Isabelle: "Yes, they did, because..." She said it trailing off as she took a deep breath in. "THAT JERK CHEATED ON HER!!!" She suddenly yelled it out as she was throwing her fists randomly in the air. Of course, this yell startled the maids.

Vanessa: "Okay... Then I'll go check on, (Y/N)." She said it as Enzo started calming Isabelle down.

Enzo: "Yes, of course." He said it calmly as he continued on calming Isabelle down. Vanessa walked up on the second floor by stairs and started walking towards (Y/N)'s bedroom. On half way there, Vanessa could already hear hard sobbing.

Vanessa: 'Oh, boy...' She thought to herself as she walked up to the door. 'Well, here goes nothing.' She thought to herself, and then knocked on the door.

Y/N: "Leave!" She yelled it out from behind the door with sobs.

Vanessa: "(Y/N), it's me! Can you open the door, please?" She asked it calmly. There was silence, Vanessa wanted to knock again, when suddenly the door was unlocked, and opened up a little. There she was, a girl with red puffy eyes from crying, with some tears are still coming down her cheeks, who is wrapped in a fluffy blanket. "Can I walk in?" She asked it calmly. (Y/N) just walked away from the door to the bed and laid down on it. Vanessa walked in closing the door behind her.

(A/N: Your room, you can change the colors however you want

(A/N: Your room, you can change the colors however you want.)

Vanessa: "Hey..." She called out to her as she walked up to the bed and sat down on it, beside her legs. "...Don't worry about it that much, he was douchebag anyway." She said it calmly. (Y/N) didn't react, still lying there, crying out her eyes into the pillow. Then an idea appeared in Vanessa's head. "Hey, (Y/N), you do love videogames, right?" She asked it calmly, and (Y/N) reacted to it by turning on her side and looking at her friend. "I wanted to give you this on your birthday, but, I guess it's the only thing that will get your mind off of this situation." She said it as she took out the flash drive. (Y/N) got more curious as she sat up. "If you remember, I asked you how to make VR games, especially for those suits that your company are making." She said it calmly, and (Y/N) nodded. "Well, I asked that, because me and my friends wanted to make a game just for you. And... Well, here." She said it as she stretched out the flash drive to (Y/N).