Afterwords

Merci, amour, merci

┏━━━━━━༻♔༺━━━━━━┓

Thank you, you beautiful human beings for reading this story of mine until the end °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

You must have been surprised that it was already completed when it was published 😂 That's because I wrote it all at once and then put it out. It's a short story and a new format I'm trying and I enjoyed writing it. I hope you all enjoyed reading this, and like the first 6 books, I would appreciate it if you could kindly answer these for me to continue writing...

- Did you like it?

- Did you feel emotional?

- Who's your favorite character from this book?

- Are you interested in reading the other sin stories?

- Are you satisfied with the ending?

- How did you find this story?

- If you read the other books, too, which book is your favorite one out of all?

- Anything else you wanna say (if you have) —>

I hold this story and series very dearly. As I said before, it's the first series I'm beginning and it's not an easy thing. I wanted to talk about the shadows in life, the sins people commit deliberately and unknowingly and how they leave effects on others with my seven deadly sins stories.

In this book, it's about Pride. The root and leader of all the sins. I tried to pack a lot of ideas in just a few words and I think I successfully achieved it. Explaining it here would be veeeery long so I hope you all read between the lines.

(Namjoon writes poetically like that so I kinda wanted to convey such feeling.)

If you have any questions, ask away here—>

The next story in the series is the last! I'm bringing back everyone who got reborn! (Pride, Humility, Temperance will be there too lol). So if you're looking forward to it, keep watch on my profile. (Maybe even follow 👀).

For now, I'll rest for a bit because I kinda overworked myself lol.

Thank you all for your love and support! I purple you 💜💜💜

See you all in my other books 😉

Love,
Ena

Love,Ena