E

Epilogue

┏━━━━━━༻♔༺━━━━━━┓

"Did Temperance approach you?" Humility asked Pride when the latter walked past him in the street.

Pride chuckled, taunting him. "If she did, what can you do?"

Humility smirked. "Annoying, aren't we?"

"I'm not the one who can't control their own ally here," Pride retorted, patting his shoulder. "I'm sure you know what she's doing, running around so freely like that. I could always see some pride in her."

"Sounds like you're on the fence," Humility said, making the hazel haired man's smile falter. "Well, this matter involves more Sins than Virtues. Those Sins certain someone failed to protect. If somebody should be more concerned, it's not me."

He walked off, leaving Pride speechless before he called him.

"Wait."

Humility turned around. "What do you want?"

"You could have let me get erased that day when I was about to kill someone... Why didn't you?"

The Virtue chuckled shortly, shrugging. "Who knows?"

Pride crossed his arms. "How did you even become Humility? Are you special in any way?"

"No way. I was just a normal average person. I just had good and bad experiences and simply cherished life." Humility saluted him and walked away.

Sometimes, being special had nothing to do with anything.

Pride smiled. "What an annoying guy..."

Fin.

┗━━━━━━༻♔༺━━━━━━┛

This is finally the end~
Thank you all so much for reading this story
🩶🤎🤍🤎🩶

Please read the next chapter, 'Afterword'