Chapter 21. My guardian angel!

Start from the beginning

She looked here and there and smiled looking behind. The man in his clumsiness turned back to see no one.

Taking the chance, she ran to escape from him.

End of flashback

Harish pushed the accelerator in full speed to reach in time to save his Pia.

He ignored the calls he was getting from Rashmi. His only concern was his Pia and her safety.

Pia was puffing for air as she was tired running. On top of it, her heavy lehenga was making it difficult for her. Her hips began to stretch with pain pulling her skin apart.

She tried calling her family members, but they were not reachable.

Pia had noticed that her mobile battery was also dying. She just prayed for someone to help her.

She suddenly stopped seeing not one but 4-5 men in front of her. She turned to run but

"Stop or I will shoot!" Pia turned and saw that he had aimed his gun on her.

"Do something smart and I will empty the entire content in your head," Pia was grabbed by the men and taken to their car.

She had sneakily kept her phone inside her skirt to avoid suspicion, before they caught her.

Harish saw that she was nearby and drove faster.

He tried calling her but she didn't pick.

Pia felt her phone vibrate in her skirt. She knew that Shri would be trying to contact her, but she was helpless.

She just adhered to her kidnapper and tried to maintain her stillness.

The kidnappers bought her to an old house.

They took her to one of the rooms and tied her to the chair, plastering her mouth with a tape.

The one who seems to be the leader called his boss and informed about their success to captive the said girl.

Harish had managed to park his car near the signal shown in his phone.

He saw that there was a van parked 10 steps ahead on his car.

He tried to call Pia but she was not picking.

He then called Hardik hoping that his brother would pick the call.

At the reception hall,

Hardik was conversing with Akash asking about his business.

He felt his phone ring. He excused himself from the crowd and picked the call.

His face tensed on hearing the information given by Harish.

Harish instructed him to arrange for reinforcement and send them to the location.

He instructed him specifically to not inform about Pia's captive to the family members as it would pose a problem for her.

He would rescue her and bring her on time to the reception hall.

Hardik moved out of the hall to perform his duty as instructed to him.

An hour later

Pia was struggling to remove the bind that the kidnappers had secured her in.

She was getting helpless at her situation. She heard footsteps approaching and remained calm as she wanted to know who was her kidnapper.

But the same leader dropped in with a disgusting expression.