🌼 SHORT STORY - FINAL RESULTS 🌼

Judge: vrehahaha 

Judgevrehahaha .

1. The last of them by GoldenieTwilightie
2. Picture Portals by ddjwriter
3. Small Paws, Big Pride by thewordartistbooks
4. Baarish Ban Jaana Living in Her Memories by Wanderlust_Lavanya .
5. Priyamudan Anbu by bore_adichathu_athan .
6. The Last Journey Together by arna8661 .
7. Gumi Hobbit 1938 by HoneyPlumGurl .
8. Love Letter's by ArabelaTaylor .
9. Bad Wolves - A Grimmhold Tale by bellofsilence Ⓜ️
10. Lost in devotion by KanhaiyakiSakhi9113 Ⓜ️

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

The wait is now finally over, and here are the results of Round 1 of Tricolor Triennial Awards | 2023.

A very hearty congratulations to all the Round 2 Qualifiers and heartfelt thanks to all the judges for their diligent work.

🎉ROUND 2 QUALIFIERS🎉

Judge: AngeBlancRose 

1. BAD WOLVES - A Grimmhold Tale by BellOfSilence Ⓜ️
2. Picture Portals by DDjwriter
3. Priyamudan Anbu by bore_adichathu_athan
4. THE LAST OF THEM by GoldenieTwilightie
5. Small Paws, Big Pride by TheWordArtistBooks

P.S: Please follow your Round 2 judge as the rules state for the awards eligibility.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Yes, it's finally here! But before we announce our winners, there are a few things we would like to say.

Firstly to our judges: Thank you for taking the time and effort to read, understand, and give detailed scores on stories! You all have done an amazing job, and we could not have asked for more.

Secondly: To all the participants who were a part of this competition, a big thank you. Without you, this competition would have never been possible. Judges praised the enriched content of the books.

Thirdly: Every author has a unique style of writing and executing creativity. Writing is not a race, everyone is a winner as long as you write for yourself. We want to bring some deserving books into the light. Please know that the judgments are subjective thus they will be different for everyone.

FIRST POSITION GOES TO...

🔱 BAD WOLVES - A Grimmhold Tale by BellOfSilence

Score: 86.5/100

Review: The cover was a very pretty, rustic one that really seemed to blend with the storyline and the blurb, although a bit on the longer side gave amazing details with brilliant hooks. I absolutely adore Scarlett's character and her dedication to her brother. She seems like a brilliant, strong protagonist so far. The imagery of the setting was the best part for me; it described the hard terrain Scarlett had to go through, and the way the story paced out was really great. The plot was well-planned and amazingly executed, I absolutely loved the story. The only problem I felt was that the book fit more into the novel genre than a short story. Short stories, in my opinion, are more of 8–10 chapters at most.

SECOND POSITION GOES TO...

🔱 Picture Portals by DDjwriter

Score: 60/100

Review: The cover could be redone with better manips and fonts. Make sure the title is noticeable and more connected to the motifs of the story. The blurb was quite short and disarrayed. It could be rewritten into something organised with more information and maybe an excerpt. There were a couple of very glaringly noticeable grammatical errors, especially in punctuation and spelling. I would suggest editing the book well. I was confused half the time about the plot and where it was leading. I would suggest to pan out the story a little better and try to organise it. The plotline, although confusing, had some interesting elements, like the character's powers and the way she connects the dots. I think it would be better if it was written with more chapters and details.

THIRD POSITION GOES TO...

🔱 Small Paws, Big Pride by TheWordArtistBooks

Score: 46/100

Review: The cover is absolutely amazing, and I love the lighting and techniques used in the story. I love the lone wolf in the middle, which I'm guessing represents Everblaze. The blurb could do better with maybe more details and excerpts from the book. The story was paced a bit on the high end, and there were several questions that went unanswered along the way. I think the story could be a bit more planned and panned out during the edits. I think the concept is a pretty cool one, but the execution didn't work as well. There are multiple unanswered questions and confusions. The many characters distracted me from Everblaze and further confused the storyline.

✨✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨✨୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼✨

AN ENDING NOTE

All the non-winners need not be disheartened, you can always improve one or the other thing to make your script look perfect and interesting to read.

We once again Congratulate all the winners and thank all the punctual judges.
Position holders are requested to wait patiently while we take some time to distribute the prizes and the stickers.

✨✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨✨୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼✨

WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK! 👉🏻

Here you can share your experience or suggest things to make the awards better next time. We will be back with more energy.

#ind_legion

✨✼ •• ┈┈┈┈⋅⋯ ⋯⋅┈┈┈┈ •• ✼✨