🌼 ONE SHOT - FINAL RESULTS🌼

Judge: that_glamgirl 

Judge: that_glamgirl .

1. Ranjha: Cricketer's Chashmish by yours_vriii
2. The Lost Seed by bore_adichathu_athan
3. "Guardian Angel" from A Collection of Spooky Halloween Stories by saracmack .
4. Those Fireflies in the Gichaseon by taetebts .
5. A Breach of Pact from "Imagined Tales of Riansh" by _MysticLove_ .
6. One-shot 2 from "imagines" by Nascent-writer .
7. The Tales of Love! by iram_95 .

Judge: Eternalxnoir .

8. Blossom Blade by Anunimouse96 .
9. Fall in the love with you..(One Shot Story) by TheANnika2109 .
10. Let me hear you scream from Tales Of Heart by aurora_2604 Ⓜ️🌈
11. Caught in a Lie by taetebts .
12. "The Bright Place" from Collections In Tranquility by with-love-rose Ⓜ️
13. Coffee & Whiskey by LuvLaws Ⓜ️🌈

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

The wait is now finally over, and here are the results of Round 1 of Tricolor Triennial Awards | 2023.

A very hearty congratulations to all the Round 2 Qualifiers and heartfelt thanks to all the judges for their diligent work.

🎉ROUND 2 QUALIFIERS🎉

Judge:   @ missmelody1821

1. Those Fireflies in the Gichaseon by taetebts
2. Ranjha: Cricketer's Chashmish by yours_vriii
3. "The Bright Place" from Collections In Tranquility by with-love-rose Ⓜ️
4. Blossom Blade by Anunimouse96
5. Caught in a Lie by taetebts
6. The Lost Seed by 
7. "Guardian Angel" from A Collection of Spooky Halloween Stories by saracmack

P.S: Please follow your Round 2 judge as the rules state for the awards eligibility.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Yes, it's finally here! But before we announce our winners, there are a few things we would like to say.

Firstly to our judges: Thank you for taking the time and effort to read, understand, and give detailed scores on stories! You all have done an amazing job, and we could not have asked for more.

Secondly: To all the participants who were a part of this competition, a big thank you. Without you, this competition would have never been possible. Judges praised the enriched content of the books.

Thirdly: Every author has a unique style of writing and executing creativity. Writing is not a race, everyone is a winner as long as you write for yourself. We want to bring some deserving books into the light. Please know that the judgments are subjective thus they will be different for everyone.

FIRST POSITION GOES TO...

🔱 Caught in a Lie by taetebts

Score: 88/100

Review: the starting makes me want to read it more, got hooked up with the story.

SECOND POSITION GOES TO...

🔱 Those Fireflies in the Gichaseon by taetebts

Score: 82/100

Review: The ending was not expected by me love the plot, I was hoping for a happy ending but it was great to read.

THIRD POSITION GOES TO...

🔱 Ranjha: Cricketer's Chashmish by yours_vriii

Score: 77/100

Review: A sweet story love the idea and I was grinning throughout the story, overall sweet, loving and enjoying.

✨✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨✨୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼✨

AN ENDING NOTE

All the non-winners need not be disheartened, you can always improve one or the other thing to make your script look perfect and interesting to read.

We once again Congratulate all the winners and thank all the punctual judges.
Position holders are requested to wait patiently while we take some time to distribute the prizes and the stickers.

✨✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨✨୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼✨

WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK! 👉🏻

Here you can share your experience or suggest things to make the awards better next time. We will be back with more energy.

#ind_legion

✨✼ •• ┈┈┈┈⋅⋯ ⋯⋅┈┈┈┈ •• ✼✨