Chapter 33

Callie and Sienna walked into Joe's their surgery had taken longer than they thought due to a few complications but nothing major.

"Hey, there they are." Mark called out  "Perfect timing we just ordered you two a drink with this round."

"That's great but I'm going to need something stronger than that after that surgery," Sienna said as she sat on the bar stool beside Mark.

"Here this should work," Callie said passing her a shot glass.

"That's more like it."

Sienna and Callie clinked their glasses together and the both of them threw back the shot.

"Woah, I needed that," Sienna said placing the glass on the bar top.

"Want another," asked Callie

"Why not," Sienna said joyfully.

"Please tell me you're not on call," Justin asked from the other side of Callie

"Nope."

Joe filled the two shot glasses again with vodka "Salud" Callie said

_____ 

Two hours later Lexie, Sienna, and Callie were seated at a booth.

"So that's everything done," Sienna said as she flicked through her notebook.

"Who's collecting the cake?" Callie asked

"Derek is at 5. Lex, you have to deliver the two boxes of decorations that I stashed in your room to the venue around cause they said they would decorate if we supplied the decorations."

"Quick question a neuro trauma comes in who's taking it?" Callie asked as Arizona arrived back at the table with a round of drinks.

"Oh don't worry Derek has that already sorted Nelson is taking it so the both of us are free from 6 pm on I plan to start getting ready around then."

"you are both very prepared," Arizona said

"Of course, we are we are both brain surgeons. Prepared for everything and anything " Sienna quipped

______

The next morning Sienna was up around 5 and out by 6. She and Callie went for breakfast at the cafe that was a few blocks away from the Archfield Hotel where they always used to go when they lived at the hotel. Straight after breakfast, they went straight to the hospital.

"You think he knows?"  Callie asked

"He knows nothing" Sienna smiled just then her phone rang "Speak of the devil." Sienna laughed

"Hey babe. What's up?"

"Ah, did I forget to tell you I was grabbing breakfast with Callie at Cosmos' sorry about that?  What am I wearing? Really?" Sienna laughed

"Well I'll give you a guess of what I'm not wearing." she giggled. "Ohh you got it in one Sloan." Callie looked at her with a surprised look.

"I'll buy you coffee and meet you in the west wing in half an hour okay? okay see you then love you," she said as they hung up the phone.

"He ain't going to make it to Friday Si if you keep teasing him like that." Callie laughed

" Oh, he will have to cause my legs are staying shut till then," Sienna said as she got out her scrubs.

______

Somedays rounds just seemed to drag on and on, today was one of those days.