Chapter 30

The sound of a kitchen cupboard door slamming shut woke Sienna up from a sound sleep. The rattling for pans prevented her from drifting back to sleep.

She noticed that Mark wasn't in bed so the first conclusion she came to was he was trying to make breakfast. She knew she had to see this with her own eyes.

She slowly and cautiously got out of bed. Taking a minute to steady herself before heading towards the door.

"Lexie what are you..." Sienna giggled

"Agh Sienna!" Lexie jumped. "Go back to bed." Lexie said putting her arms out to hide something behind her.

"What are you doing?" Sienna asked looking at the kitchen which was covered in utensils and flour.

"I'm doing nothing go back to bed you need your rest."

"Ok Lex calm down I'll go back to bed now. Oh where's Mark?"

"He's is the shower." Lexie said shooing Sienna away.

"Oh by the way there is flour in your hair."

She came back into the bedroom and closed the door as the bathroom door opened.

"Morning" she said with that famous morning smile as she made her way to the wardrobe.

"Good Morning beautiful"

"I'm glad your dressed cause if you would've come out that door with just a towel on you I would have ripped it off."

Mark laughed "I didn't think it right me tempting you like that" he said as he wrapped himself around her as he place a kissed her neck. "Happy birthday Babe."

The banging in the kitchen returned again.

"What is your cousin and Lexie doing?"

Sienna's eyes popped open and her jaw dropped as she turned to look at Mark "that was your first thought."

"Well it ain't like we didn't do it out there." Mark shrugged.

"Thanks for reminding not help the celibacy." Sienna sang.

"Sorry. So what it's going on in the kitchen?"

"Lexie is baking some type of concoction and I was shooed out. So I had no choice to come back in and get ready to sit on the couch all day." Sienna said as she took out a red blouse with black polka dots on it and a pair of black jeans.

"Now you didn't temp me so I'm not going to temp you so I say you'll be aloud to go into the the kitchen and you can call me when I'm aloud out."

"Ok I'll call you when it's safe to come out" Mark said as he headed out the door.

_____

"I think we should put one here."

"No are you crazy it's too close to that one. They need to be spread out."

"If you spread them out to much you burn your hand lighting them."

"Not if got light them in a pattern you won't." Callie emphasized.

Lexie rolled her eyes at Justin and Callie arguing as she was wiping down the counters

"Thank you you very much" Mark said as he hung up the phone coming in the door of the apartment

"You two still can't be arguing about candles are you?"

"He won't listen."

"She won't listen."

"Ok I've had it. Stop it." Arizona snapped as she hung up the last banner. "You are acting like two kids."

"Can we get this over with already" Cristina said from the couch as bounced the balloon in the air.