Chapter 19

5x4

"Ah ah ah your clothes, your room. The living room will not be a dumping ground like the old place." Callie sternly told Cristina who was putting a box of her clothes on top of the couch.

Cristina drop the box outside her room door. "Did you not hear her?" Hahn rebuked.

"Ok. She kind of scares me." Meredith said in a low voice so Hahn wouldn't hear her.

"Cause she's scary. Callie needs a new best friend." Cristina replied as the walked out the door to go get more boxes.

"Why is it only the women carrying the heavy stuff?" Sienna said placed the box on the kitchen island.

"Why what is Mark carrying?" Callie said as she took a blender out of the box.

"Bedside lamps!" Sienna said as she opened the box for Callie.

Callie laughed as Mark appeared at the doors holding two bedside lamps.

"Really Sloan you couldn't have lifted anything else." Hahn remarked.

"It was the next thing out of the truck what else was I supposed to lift" Mark said still holding the lamps

"Maybe another box or the one off your girlfriend." Callie whispered "put them in there they are Cristina's"

"I'm away for another box maybe next time he'll come up with a broom in his hands" Sienna sassed as she ran out the door
___

Derek was standing waiting on his coffee outside at the coffee cart with Mark "I didn't read the diary. I just found it and put it on the table."

"I would've read it."

"Every time I actually do something to move into the house, she freaks out." Derek said as the headed back indoors.

"What are you gonna do with the trailer?" Mark asked Derek

"No." " Come on."

"Plus, there's a real possibility, she kicks me out in a week. I'm not letting go of the trailer." Mark laughed

As the headed for the elevators Mark spotted Sienna waiting with two cups of coffee in her hand.

Derek and Mark stood on either side of her.

"Well if it isn't my McBrothers" Sienna playfully said.

"Did you hear Derek found Ellis Grey's old diary and Meredith flipped out?" Mark said trying his hardest not to touch or kiss Sienna.

"No I didn't. You didn't read it did you Derek?"

"No I just found it to give to Meredith. Have you a diary Sienna?" Derek asked as the elevators doors opened."

"It's only good girls who keep diaries of what they do. Bad girls never have the time Derek" Sienna said while subtly giving Mark a look.

Mark was trying his hardest to keep a straight face.

"So what have you got on today Si?" Mark casually asked

"Nothing yesterday I brought forward aneurism clip that was supposed to be now. But now I've left myself with nothing to do today but chart. But I miss tumours it's been ages since I've operated on a rare tumour usual they would come in through the pit but mercy west is now getting all the beautiful tumours to operate on." Sienna said while sighing.

"You never know today could be the day."

"I hope your right Derek." Sienna said as she got off on the second floor.