Chapter 16

Sienna was standing in east wing lobby in her normal clothes. It may have been her day off and also last day of moving into her apartment but she had gotten paged to look at her patient's first day post op MRI scan.

As she was writing the final notes on the patient's chart Mark was walking down the stairs. He stopped in his tracks when he seen her at the nurses station in her black lace turtleneck that he loved her wearing. He watched her as one of her hands was running through her curls and the other twirling the pen.

"Dr Connors"

"Dr Sloan"

"What are you doing in I thought you getting prepared for this house warming later?"

"paged to look at a post op scan" Sienna said as she stopped writing and turned to face Mark while biting her bottom lip.

"If you have some time would you come and look at this patient of mine in the pit Derek is still on that trail and my patient needs the best care."

Sienna thought this was an invite to an on call room and wasn't about to turn it down. "Of course Dr Sloan."

They both walked down the hallway as they passed the on call room Sienna was completely puzzled as they continued down the hall to the pit.

Mark seen the puzzled and shocked look on Sienna's face as they passed the on call room. He watched her out of the side of his eye as the red headed doctor started to believe their might actually be a patient.

As they walked down the corridor to the pit Mark turned the corner and went down the other way to the pit. This made Sienna more puzzled. Half way down the hallway Mark stopped outside the storage closet that they first kissed in. He open the door and motioned his head for Sienna to walk in. Sienna started to giggle when Mark opened the door

Mark walked in behind her as he closed the door and locked it. He pulled Sienna in close to him. Sienna and Mark started to breathe in synchronisation when they were this close as if they had become one.

Mark gazed into her emerald eyes as he started to speak

"Sienna from the first moment I held you in my arms in this room I felt something inside of me ignite. I usually don't get attached easily, but that all changed the moment I held you. "

The brightest smile formed on Sienna's face as eyes filled up with tears.

"You are someone very special I've never met anyone like you when you walk into a room you brighten it up, you have brightened up my world and I don't want to lose you Sienna. I don't think I could live without you. Nothing or no one will ever get in the way of me loving you. Sienna Connors I love you"

As the tears rolled down her cheeks she placed a tender kiss on Mark's lips. Mark wiped away the tears from her cheeks as she gently sobbed with the biggest smile on her face.

"Mark. I've been waiting for the perfect time to tell you how I feel about you. You have made my world stop.  I wake up,I think about you, I think about you all day, I dream about you. I knew I was in love when I couldn't fall asleep because real life is finally better than my dreams. You have become my world Mark. I've never felt this way before, I feel secure, loved and cherished no man has ever made me feel this way before or treated me the way you do in bed and out of it. I love you too Mark Sloan."

Wrapped in each other's embrace as they made out for a while until Sienna gently pulled away. "if you've got time can we continue this up the hallway in the on call room"

Mark smirked as he replied "brilliant minds think alike" as he unlocked and opened the door Sienna hurried on ahead to the on call room checked around the room before Mark entered closing the door behind him locking it and taking off his scrub top. As Sienna lay on the bed watching him and biting her bottom lip and giggling . She was a woman in love and she loved what it was doing to her.