Nestfriends

Mulai dari awal

Sprig: Oh, let me help!

Hop Pop: Oh no ya don't! This here's river water. No tellin' what creepy critters are swimmin' around.

Anne: Uh, so where am I gonna sleep?

Hop Pop: Well, the living room ain't no palace, but the couch is comfy.

Y/N: Or she could stay with me in my nest.

Anne: Your nest?

Y/N took them into the attic of the house and showed his hand made nest which was made of twigs and leaves.

Y/N: About a day or two after I moved in here i found this place. It seemed a bit dusty and dirty and so I thought nobody used it for much. I had a nest like this back at my old cave where I could go to get some alone time away from Mantis and Ant.

Hop Pop: Oh, I thought you were using the time you excused yourself for ... other reasons. But I don't know. Bein' friends is one thing, but roommates? You think you know someone until they're in your space and you're in theirs and you can't stand how they whistle all the time, and they complain whenever you clean your web crusties out. Yes, I have to do it in our room! It had the best lighting! My point is ...

But by the time he had finished, Y/N was already helping Anne set up her stuff in the nest. Hop Pop sighed and left the attic.

Anne: This is actually kinda comfy. Hey, what's those? They look cool.

Anne pointed to three doll-like things ontop of a box next to the nest. Y/N picked them up and showed them to her.

Anne: Sweet dolls.

Y/N: They're my action figures. I made these when I first moved in here. Sometimes I would get a bit homesick from being away from Mantis and Ant for so long so I made these so I could always feel like they're with me.

Y/N showed the action figures to her. They were all made to look like Ant, Mantis and
Y/N.

Y/N: Interesting fact about these figurines are that I made them by using my-

Anne: Incoming!

Before Y/N could stop, Anne wacked him in the face with a pillow and he fell to the floor.

Anne: Ooh, sorry, dude.

Y/N: What was that?

Anne: What? Haven't you ever had a pillow fight before?

Y/N squinted at her as if to say "boi".

Anne: Righttt. Grew up with bugs.

Y/N: Fighting that doesn't hurt? How exhilarating!

Y/N grabbed a pillow in the nest and wacked Anne with it aswell.

Anne: Oh, its on!

Y/N and Anne began wacking eachother with pillows. Suddenly, Anne hit Y/N's hand and it almost knocked out the dolls which would've broken on the floor.

Y/N: Whoops. Better keep these out the way.

Y/N put them back on the box and they resumed their pillow fight.

Night 1

Anne: So Y/N, would you rather sweat melted cheese or always smell like skunk?

Y/N: Well I think melted cheese. For one I could open up a restaurant and serve people cheese dishes. Second if I choose to smell like a skunk then that's gonna be very obvious but melted cheese is pretty discreet so I can just cover it up.