Orochimaru? Kabuto??

Y/n pov:

As I teleported to the battle field, I saw Ojichan fighting with some of the main villains sent by Orochimaru. Orochimaru san wouldn't do that and I know why. Then...... Then it must be that Kabuto. That guy..... I teleported to where Orochimaru was and I saw the three sanins having a great time drinking tea. Wow.. as they saw me panting and all dirty they hurriedly came over to me and asked me.
Orochimaru: w- what happened Y/n kun???
Y/n: Orochi san, have you told your minions to not continue the fight????
Orochimaru: yes.. I told Kabuto to not do it.... Why??
Y/n: we need you, I just defeated Gaara and came back. I saw that the summoned snakes are still destroying the village.
Orochimaru: Jiraiya Tsuna! Ikiso. We'll have to stop them!!!! Pls take us there Y/n kun!
Y/n: oh and once we reach there pls avoid calling me by my name since it's supposed to be a secret. Call me dark.
Saying this I take them to the battle field. Orochimaru quickly deactivates the summoning jutsu and summons Kabuto.
Kabuto: hai Orochimaru sama?
Orochimaru: Kabuto!!!! I told you to stop this! What are you doing?!?!!
Kabuto: hn. You have grown soft Orochimaru sama. This isn't what we planned.i won't stop this. If you don't want power them I'll take it!
Dark: Orochi san. May I?
Orochimaru: hai Dark sama. Do whatever you want with them now. Guys come on. We'll take care of this.
Jiraiya & Tsunade: hai. Let's do this!!
I shushined to Kabuto and stopped him.
Kabuto: Ara Ara... Dark sama... Here to stop me??? Kuchiyose no Jutsu!!!
He summons Manda 2.
Dark: hn. Kuchiyose no Jutsu.
Ryu appeared and asked me annoyed.
Ryu: roar!!! ( another mere snake?! Are you kidding me???)
Dark: Gomen Ryu but we have to do this.
Ryu: roar( wakatta...)
He bit the snake making it disappear. Kabuto then activated his chakra scalpels. He began trying to hit Ryu. Each time he hit Ryu, his chakra absorbing body sucks his chakra making him weak through each hit. As Ryu did our combined Jutsu ie, he does the wind style and I do the fire style, Kabuto barely escaped and he ran away.
Dark: tch. Looks like I've lost him. Ryu, use your chakra sensing way and check if he's inside the village now. I'll also do the same.
Ryu: roar! ( yea yea)
As i tried sensing, I found that he was somewhere in the rain village.
Ryu: roar.... ( he's around the rain village. I'll go now. I feel very sleepy.)
Dark: hai Ryu. Arigato. You can go now.
I shushined back to the battle field to find the sanins already defeated the villains and the hokage looking as if he'll collapse any moment. The others were also there. I teleported towards the hokage.
Dark: Hokage sama. Are you ok???
Hiruzen: Y- Y/n... I feel very weak....
Dark: hai hokage sama, I'll take you to the hospital. Tsunade San will look after you. Tsuna San. Will you look after him??
Tsunade: hai hai ofc y- I mean dark sama.
Dark: I'll take him to the hospital. Give me your hand, I'll take you there with him.
Jiraiya: wait. I'll also go with you.
Orochimaru: t- then me too.
Dark: ok hold me tight.
I teleport them to the hospital and come back. I heard Sakura telling the others.
Sakura: Y/n Kun told us that he'll tell us smt today right? Let's go to him. I haven't seen him since a week now...
Dark: Sakura. Y/n told me to tell you to meet him at the training ground 15.
Sakura: Ara. Dark sama? Oh Arigato. We'll go there.
I shushined towards the training ground and waited for them to come.

___________________________________________

I'll be revealing them that you are the Dark sama everyone respected in the next chapter. Hmmm it's gonna be veryyyy exciting!! Btw. I have done a lot of changes in the previous chapters since I wanted the hokage to be alive, orochimaru to be good and Y/n to be an anbu. So pls go and check out from the first chapter if you guys feel confused.
Until next time Reader chan/ san. Stay safe!