"He didn’t give you a ring?" I questioned with a frown a she laughed.

"What? El knows better than to propose without a ring." She put her hand in her top and brought out the silver band in the top. I was awed.

"It’s so beautiful." I cooed. It’s a silver band with a beautiful hearted ruby on it. It must have cost a fortune. I saw a small inscription in black on it.

'My Ruby, forever and always'

It was around the band. "Well, after our first, we couldn’t get enough each other. While I studied, he interrupted, while I’m in the bathroom, he inter...." She elaborated.

"Yeah, I get it. I’m really happy for you." I cut her before she scares me. She just beamed putting the ring back in it’s rightful place.

"Okay, so you and Kal?" She asked an eyebrow raised. I told her all there is to know, not leaving out a detail.

"…I just don't know why I don’t feel embarrassed or... You know? Weird. It all feels normal and I'm very happy all of this." I finished and she kept a straight face.

"You and Kal got kinky? Eww." She teased.

"Wheesht!" I snapped and she laughed.

"If you don’t admit a fact it would seem weird but if you admit to yourself, all will be well." She just blew a fuse in my bain.

"If you keep that up, I’ll loose all I’ve studied on Calculus." I told and she scoffed.

"I lost mine while I was with El, his stamina’s so…"

"TMI, my dear. He’s your finance. Keep the details to yourself." I hushed her and she smiled.

"I just miss him so much. I have that he’s in another school." I face palmed now.

"You were okay with it for three years when it was just kisses and hugs."

"You can’t blame me, we’re now connected on a whole new level." She said dreamily. "Okay, back to you." She snapped out of her daydream as soon as she fell into it. "Do you have feelings for Kal?" She asked and I thought.

"No, I don’t." She raised her left eyebrow in suspicion. It felt wrong to say 'no', it just felt very wrong.

'Do I have feelings for Kal? I can’t bare to see him hurt, his smile gladdens me, his laugh pulls at my heart strings. I always want him to be happy and I like that I’m special to him. I’m happy that he like me and I like him too….oh shit, I do like Kal. I have feelings for him'.

"Do you?" She asked again and I ran a hand through my hair.

"I don’t know Kendal, you tell me, you’re the one who has experience with this stuffs." I’m not sure if I really like him, it might be an infatuation.

"Okay, tell me what you like about Kal." She asked then I started.

"Caleb is a very nice person. He’s kind and lovely. I love how long and black his hair is and they are soft like silk plus his eyes. I like how they have tiny gold shards in them and how electric they look. I also like how pink his lips are plus they are thin and straight also his slight dimples when he laughs. Yes and his white teeth. I like how they are arranged, very obvious he’s used braces in his life." I laughed lightly while Kendal smiled in agreement, so my guess was correct.

I took that as my cue to continue. "Then how tall he is and very well built. I like him in blue, it suits him. I like how he cares for me but I feel I care more, I just can’t bare to see him or sad it… hurts me." I said in realization. "I also like his voice. They are sonorous and make me feel giddy. He gets a bonus points for knowing how to cook. His smiles is like giving a five year old me a room full of candy and his laugh makes my stomach zoo go crazy." A small laugh escaped my lips.