Chapter 15

Ow!

What the heck?

Ow!

Oh, no! Not those!

Tuck, tuck, tuck!

I feel like I can't breathe.

This is a disaster!

Beauty is pain, they weren't lying were they?

Why is this hard?

Standing in the mirror I rubbed my hair down as I looked at my coated eyes, I didn't look anything like Sheila. I've watched videos on how they did the wings on their eyelids. But, I was horrible at it, so the line just ended. The darkness did bring out my eyes, but it didn't look anything like me. The foundation felt oily and sticky. And I hated it! Truthfully, I hated everything about this, I didn't feel like Victoria at all, I felt like a whore. I had found a really tight tank top, and used my extra padding bra. Pushing my breast up for the illusion that I had more than I really did. A thin, yet tight long light green shirt rested around my belly button, showing a little bit of my skin. The cotton stretched as it rested around my knuckles. The opening to my chest was wide enough to show off every inch of my chest. I had pulled on a tight pair of light blue jeans.

The jeans were ripped around my thighs, so I had to put a pair of tights under my pants. A belt wrapped around my hips even though I didn't need it. On my computer I was looking at pictures as I shoved my feet in high heel boots. I scratched my head as I leaned down to look at the photos. Looking at my reflection I parted my hair and brushed through the thick layers as I pulled my shirt down. I wanted to smack myself as I looked at the dark make up I was wearing. I took a deep breath and tried to hype myself up. This didn't feel right, why would anyone want to dress like this? I leaned over to the mirror as I put more mascara on my eyelashes and then ran a red color over my lips.

Grabbing a small purse I looked back at the computer, men like women who looked like this. I told myself, I've read the comments. I knew this was true, but I hated looking like this. Part of my confidence felt as if it had been taken away as I walked out my room. Before walking down the stairs, I stuffed my hand down the tight bra and pushed my breast against each other. Then I stuffed them up as far as they would go. Even if my make up looked horrible at least I have a very revealing cleavage. That gave me a small confidence boost to go down the stairs, "I thought you fell back asleep!" Andrew said once he heard me walk down the stairs.

"No, I was just getting ready." I said and walked down to the small platform before the main room.

Slowly I walked towards the entrance of the living room. Andrew held a plate in his hand as he stood looking outside his back towards me, "I made eggs if you want anymore." Andrew offered as he took another mouthful. I leaned against the wall as I watched him. Slowly he turned to look at me, and for a moment his body turned completely still as his eyes looked up and down my body. A small part of me was clapping and cheering along. But, his face slowly twisted into something I didn't expect. Disgust, "What the hell are you wearing?" Andrew asked as his eyebrows pushed down. "I'm not taking you anywhere looking like that!" He added.

"What do you mean?" I asked him and walked across the living room, "If you don't want to go, I can go by myself." I said as my hand reached for the door knob.

The knob twisted and the door was slowly opening when it was slammed shut forcefully. My hand was painfully pushed away as Andrew stood in front of me. Everything happened so fast I found myself almost falling into him. But, he placed a hand out to catch me so I didn't fall on him, "You will go and get changed now!" Andrew said in a furious low voice. Everything that I thought I knew, crushed down as I looked at Andrew's angry face. The vivid brightness under the colors of his eyes were showing, ready to wrap around the two colors. And instantly I felt a rebellion building in the back of my throat as anger took over me.