Chapter 6

Very slowly Alpha Ralph walked towards us and pulled against Sheila's arm. Her face was filled with tears as I pulled her hands off of my skin. King Amory looked amused as he got up from his chair and walked towards me. The hall was silent, the only sound was Sheila's sobs as King Amory rested his fingers under my chin and lifted my face to look at him. His dark chocolate eyes looked at my face and down to my body. His plump lips parted slowly, showing the large canines he had. His eyes didn't show the gold the way other wolves did, but they watched as his thumb brushed against my bottom lip.

For once, I wasn't fearful of the man. Even though he was the strongest werewolf, I wasn't as fearful as I was with the werewolves in this pack. King Amory tilted his head allowing his brown hair to fall to his shoulder, "You mean a lot to my sister." He said in a low voice, "Survive through your punishment and I'll give you my own bite. I'm assuming you know how a human gets turned." He said and raised an eyebrow as he let my bottom lip go.

"Of course." I said in a soft voice and looked up to his face. I held his eyes for a moment, and slowly his lips twisted.

"I like you Victoria." He said and leaned closer to me, "I hope you survive. Maybe I'll allow you to heal and take you to my bed instead. You could be my own new plaything." He suggested as he touched my hair and pulled it over my shoulder.

"I would rather not." I said and squinted my eyes. King Amory raised his eyebrow as he smirked.

"She has an attitude sister." King Amory said and looked towards Sheila, "Have you not taught your pet how to treat those who are superior to them?" Sheila bared her teeth towards her brother as Ralph pulled her back.

"You are not superior to me." I said and looked towards Sheila. I could hear growls from every direction as I looked up to King Amory, "I'm not a werewolf. I'm a human, you are not my King. I respected you because I chose to. You can not force me into submission." I said and smirked towards him.

The Alpha King bared his teeth as his face came inches to mine, his fingernails slowly slid into claws as he grabbed my chin. He yanked my head up to look into his golden eyes, "You will pay for your disobedience." He said. I rolled my eyes as I placed a hand on his and raised an eyebrow. I smirked as I stared into those dark golden eyes, his wolf finally came out to play. And slowly I opened my mouth, taking a deep breath. The King's fingers loosen against his hold as I gave a soft chuckle.

"Perhaps you need someone who is disobedient." I whispered towards him.

King Amory chuckled as he released me and turned away. He flicked a finger towards Alpha Ralph and Sheila, signaling them to follow as I stood in the open, "I would enjoy her very much in my bed. Next time you choose a play thing, bring one for me." Amory said towards Sheila, as he walked back towards the large chair. She only growled towards him, her golden eyes in a blaze as her body jerked towards him.

"Touch her and I will kill you." Her wolf threatened.

"Calm your mate Ralph. I enjoy my sister but if she threatens me again I will kill her. She gave up her title when she first refused you, remind her of her mistake." Amory said.

King Amory snapped his fingers, and slowly sat back down in the large chair. Everyone held their breaths as they looked towards me. Sheila's wide brown eyes locked with mine as King Amory started to speak, "Young Victoria, I want you to meet one of my personal guards, Andrew." King Amory said and lifted his hand to the back of the room. Quickly the room started to split away for the very large man walking through the hall, "He's my best killer. The strongest wolf I've ever had the chance to meet, and a member of the royal guard. If you survive 3 of his hits Luna Sheila will be spared." King Amory announced.