ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

There was a flash of light, as the five returned to normal. "Whoa." Brooklyn said, grabbing onto Carlos' arm to stabilize herself. "You okay, Princess?" Carlos asked, cupping her face. "Yeah." Brooklyn nodded. "Are you?" She asked, copying him and cupping his face. "Yeah." He sighed, before picking her lips. "Come on. Let's go." Ben said, leading the way out of the woods. "I just want this to be over with!" Brooklyn whined. "I'm five months pregnant, people! It hurts to walk this much!" She complained.

***

They all made it back to Auradon Prep, and Mal filled them in on what happened. So now, Brooklyn was sitting on Carlos' lap, while they waited in Audrey's room. "She's slipping away." Evie said, feeling Audrey's pulse. Mal sighed, dropping her head, before looking back up. "There's only one person in the world who might be able to do something about this, and that's Hades." she said.

"Hades?" Ben asked, while Carlos pulled Brooklyn closer to him. "He wouldn't do it. I wouldn't risk it." Ben said, shaking his head. "There he goes again, not getting my approval." Brooklyn mumbled, resting her head in the crook of Carlos' neck. "Actually, he might do it for me. He's my father." Mal said. Ben straightened up muttering, "Okay." "Brooklyn, you okay with this?" He asked, turning to look at his little sister, who scoffed, lifting her head up. "Now you want my approval? Screw you." She huffed, resting her head back where it was a few seconds ago.

"I'm taking that as a yes." Ben mumbled, turning back to Mal. "Well, I'll have to send guards to get him." he said. "Maybe I can hitch a ride." Uma said, causing everyone to look at her. The sea witch sighed. "The Isle is my home. Someone needs to be there to protect it." She said. Brooklyn gave her a sad smile, as she got off Carlos' lap, walking over and hugging her new friend. "Well, then, you will need your first mate." Harry said, placing his hands on Uma's shoulders after Brooklyn pulled away, hugging Carlos instead.

"The Isle will be in very good hands." Mal replied. Celia sighed, walking over to the others. "Can I go, too?" She asked, catching everyone's attention. "I wish I could be in both places." She added. Mal nodded, standing up and walking over to Uma. "I really think that Evie was right. and...I do think that we could've been friends." She said. Uma smiled, nodding.