ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

May 2023: Month Three

Brooklyn was standing in front of the full length mirror in her and Carlos' shared bathroom. She rolled her shirt up, smiling at the small bump that's starting to be noticeable. She turned to the side, resting her hand on her small bump. Carlos entered the bathroom, letting out a small laugh as he saw Brooklyn, smiling down at her stomach.

He walked over, wrapping his arms around her from behind, resting his hands over Brooklyn's. "What are you doing, lovie?" he questioned, resting his head on her shoulder, pecking her cheek. Brooklyn turned her head, smiling over at him softly. "Looking at my small bump." She replied, moving her hands so Carlos' rested on her stomach.

Carlos smiled, rubbing his hand back and forth on her stomach. "You have very soft skin." He muttered. Brooklyn laughed, shaking her head as she turned in Carlos' arms, wrapping hers around his neck. "We should get going." She sighed, smiling up at him. Carlos nodded, pecking her lips. "Yes we should." He whispered, picking her up, causing Brook to laugh, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"On the other hand...I'm sure the meeting could wait." Brook mumbled, between kisses. "Mm-hmm. Definitely." Carlos replied, laying her down on the bed. As Carlos ran his hands under Brooklyn's shirt, they heard her phone ring. Carlos groaned, rolling off of her. "Seriously." Brooklyn grumbled, pushing herself off the bed, walking back into the bathroom to answer her phone. "Yes?" She asked.

"Tell me again why we all have to be at this meeting?" Brooklyn groaned, walking back into the bedroom, sitting next to Carlos on the bed. "Seriously, Jay? You couldn't have just texted me?" She huffed. "Damn, who pissed in your coffee this morning?" Jay laughed. "Unless you want to become a new statue outside of the school, then I suggest you stop laughing." She snapped. "Okay. I'll take over." Carlos said, grabbing the phone from his fiancé's hands, holding it to his ear.