ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"I don't know whose birthday it is, but I want this cake." Uma said, causing Mal and Brooklyn to laugh. "Sabrina's gonna kill us when she finds out we ate her cake and missed her birthday party." Brooklyn said, leaning back in her chair, rubbing her swollen belly. Mal shrugged. "Just blame Jay. she'll go easy on him...hopefully." She replied.

"Ugh! Why does baby De Vil keep sitting on my bladder?" Brooklyn groaned, struggling to get up. "Need help?" Uma and Mal asked. Brooklyn huffed, nodding. "Please." She sighed. Since Uma was sitting right next to the pregnant princess, she stood up grabbing onto Brooklyn's hands, pulling her to her feet. 'Thanks." Brook muttered. "Mm-hmm." Uma hummed, watching the princess walk off.

"Yeah, I'm making your daddy change all your poopy diapers." Brooklyn said, as she walked into the bathroom. She laughed, as the baby kicked. "I'm gonna take that s you agreeing with me." She said, doing her business, before exiting the bathroom. As she did, she felt the house shake. "What the hell?" She muttered.

"Brooklyn!" She heard Evie yelled, running over to her. "Oh, good. You're fine." She sighed, pulling her friend into a hug. "Eve, what's going on?" Brook asked, as they joined the others in the kitchen. "It's Audrey." Mal said, as Brooklyn noticed all the wood planks covering the windows and doors. Mal held out her hands as her eyes started to glow green. "You've caused my friends pain and fear. We've had enough, now disappear!" Mal chanted, but nothing happened.

Mal sighed, looking at her hands. "You guys, I'm sorry. My spells aren't working. Audrey's magic is getting stronger." Mal said. "Uma." Brooklyn muttered, motioning to her glowing shell necklace. Uma nodded, stepping up and grabbing Mal's hand. "You've caused our friends pain and fear. We've had enough, now disappear." The two chanted together.

After a few seconds, all the boards fell to the ground, disappearing. "You did it." Evie smiled. "Together." Brooklyn nodded, walking over and standing between Mal and Uma. "this is what I've been talking about." Evie said. "I guess my shell likes you." Uma commented, causing everyone to laugh. Uma then reached into her shell, pulling out the ember, holding it out to Mal.