ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

March 11, 2023

March 11, 2023

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It's been almost three weeks since the princess and her lord of the court got engaged. Brooklyn was currently laying on the floor next to the toilet, tired of throwing up. Dude was laying between her legs, as she gently rubbed his back. Carlos walked into the bathroom with a pack of saltine crackers and a can of ginger ale. "Here you go, Princess." he said, sitting down next to her, and handing her the crackers and drink. He leaned over kissing her temple.

"I don't wanna get you sick." She muttered, resting her head on his shoulder. Carlos shrugged. "I don't care about that. However, it's been about two weeks of this, so maybe you should go see the doctor." He suggested. Brooklyn groaned, throwing her head back against the wall. "Do I have to?" She whined. "Yes, my love. There's clearly something wrong because nothing has worked." Carlos replied, rising to his feet and holding his hands out, helping his fiancé up.

"Okay, how about this." Brooklyn stated, leaning into Carlos' side as they walked out of the bathroom and over to their bed. "I have a meeting tomorrow at the castle with Ben and Mal. After my meeting I'll go see the royal doctor. How does that sound?" She asked, looking up at her white haired fiancé. "Deal." Carlos nodded, kissing the top of Brooklyn's head.

"I really want some pickles." Brooklyn blurted. Carlos laughed, looking at her confused. "Princess, you hate pickles." He said. Brooklyn looked up at him with a slight pout. "I know! But I really want pickles. Will you please get me some?" She asked. Carlos sighed, nodding. "Of course, my love." He said, pecking her lips before slipping on his shoes. "We don't have any here, so I'll be back in thirty minutes. Love you." He said, kissing her cheek. "Love you more." She replied. "Nope! Not possible!" Carlos exclaimed, walking out of their bedroom, down the stairs and out to the garage.

***

About thirty minutes later, Carlos walked through the front door with a jar of pickles. "Princess, I'm back!" He called. Brooklyn was laying on the couch, watching The Lorax, with Dude curled up in her lap. She sat up, turning and smiling at her fiancé. Carlos returned the smile, walking over and handing her the jar of pickles. He lent down, pressing a soft, loving kiss to her lips. He glanced at the tv letting out a small laugh. "The Lorax?" He questioned, walking around the couch, setting in next to Brooklyn.