ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It's been two weeks since the barrier came down. And today was Brooklyn and Carlos' gender reveal party. "How do I look?" Brooklyn asked, walking out of the bathroom, placing her hands to frame her stomach. Carlos smiled, walking over and wrapping his arms around her waist. "Amazing. Like always." he said, pecking her lips. Evie made this dress just for our gender reveal." Brooklyn said. "Well, it looks amazing on you, Princess." Carlos said. "Oh, did you see the cute invitations Evie and Sabrina made?" Brooklyn asked, pulling out of his arms, walking over to her dresser. "No. I haven't." Carlos said, shaking his head. "Here." Brooklyn said, handing him the invitation.

    "Isn't it so cute!" Brooklyn cooed

"Isn't it so cute!" Brooklyn cooed. "Yeah. I like it." Carlos nodded, placing the invitation down. "Ready to go?" he asked, turning towards Brook, who nodded. "Yay! I finally get to know if I get a mini Brooklyn or a mini Carlos!" Dude cheered, spinning in a circle. "I'm sure they'll love you, Dude." Brooklyn laughed, motioning for Carlos to pick him up.

"Brooklyn, did you see my new bowtie?" Dude asked, sticking out his neck, showing off his half blue and half pink bowtie. "It suits you perfectly." Brooklyn said, rubbing Dude's head, before kissing his snout. "Let's go. Evie and Sabrina will be livid if we're late to our own gender reveal." she added, linking her arm with Carlos' as they made their way out of the house.