ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

July 2023: Month Five

"I forgot how much I like you in leather." Brooklyn flirted, wrapping her arms around Carlos' neck. Carlos laughed, loosely wrapping his arms around her waist, kissing her lovingly. "Yeah, but it's a lot harder to remove." She whispered in her ear., Causing her to blush. "Really?" She asked, raising a brow before smirking. "I guess we'll just have to test that later." She whispered, her lips brushing against his. Carlos smirked back, pulling her as close as her baby bump would let him, kissing her passionately.

"Ugh! Seriously?!" Jay gagged as he, Evie and Mal entered the expecting couple's house. "Brooklyn hasn't even given birth yet and you guys are already trying to make baby number two?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest. Brooklyn pulled away from Carlos, glaring up at him. "Ice sculpture." She muttered. "It would make the perfect centerpiece." She added. "Yeah, I'm starting to agree with you, Princess." He sighed.

"You ready to go?" Mal asked. "Yeah." Carlos nodded, pecking Brook's lips. "Oh I can't wait!" Evie gushed, clapping her hands. "Dizzy's gonna be so excited to come here and see Brooklyn again!" She added. "I can't wait to see her. She's so adorable." Brooklyn said, rubbing her swollen stomach. "I'll be back in a few hours. I love you." Carlos said, kissing her again. "Love you too." Brooklyn muttered against his lips, before waving as the four VKs left.

Brooklyn sighed, looking down at her bump. "Well, mommy's gotta go help Uncle Ben with his engagement plans." She said. "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Can I come with?" Dude shouted, circling Brooklyn's feet. The expecting princess laughed, nodding. "Of course you can." She said, grabbing the car keys. "Yay!" Dude cheered, running out of the house, sitting in front of the garage door, waiting for Brooklyn to unlock it.

***

"Ugh! You need to tell your brother to change his cologne." Dude huffed, sneezing as he and Brooklyn entered the castle. "Trust me, Dude. I've been trying to get him to change it for years." Brook replied. "But, at least you can lead the way to where we might be able to find him." She added, motioning for Dude to go first. "Fine, only because you're my favorite." Dude remarked, trotting forward, leading Brooklyn towards Ben's office.

"Hey, Benarino." Brooklyn sang, pushing the door open. Dude walked over, hopping onto the love seat, which was facing Ben's desk. "Hey, Lyn. Thank you for helping me." Ben replied, rising to his feet, walking over and hugging his baby sister. "So what exactly is it that you need me to help with? I thought we already had it all planned out?" Brooklyn asked, walking over and sitting next to Dude, who hopped into her lap, snuggling against her baby bump.

"We did." Ben nodded, bringing a chair over and placing it in front of his sister before sitting down. "But, I think I wanna move it up." He added. Brooklyn furrowed her brows. "You don't wanna propose next month?" She asked, earning a head shake from her brother. "I was thinking about doing it right before we go pick up the kids next week." He replied. Brooklyn smiled, petting Dude softly.

"In front of everyone?" She asked. "Yeah. In front of everyone." Ben nodded. "And Doug is going to play his guitar, right?" Brooklyn asked. "Yes, Evie talked with him and he agreed." Ben said. "And the ring? Did you pick it up yet?" She questioned, rubbing her bump with her free hand. "I did. Wanna see it?" Ben asked. "Well yeah." Brooklyn said in a 'duh' tone, rolling her eyes playfully.

Ben laughed, standing up and walking over to his desk. He opened the second drawer on the left, pulling out a blue ring box. He walked over, opening the box and handing it to his sister. "Ben!" Brooklyn gasped, looking at the dragon-shaped ring, holding a purple jewel. "Think she'll like it?" Ben asked. "Like it?" Brook asked, shaking her head. "She'll love it!" She said. "I hope so." Ben muttered, grabbing the box to put it back.

"How's my little niece or nephew doing?" Ben asked, returning to his chair. Brooklyn sighed, smiling down at her swollen bump. "Well, lately they've been doing cartwheels on my bladder." she replied. "Ahh, I remember mom saying you'd always do that in the womb." He said, earning a pillow to the face. "Shut it." She huffed. "Ha ha." Dude laughed.

"Are you going with us to pick the kids up next week?" Ben asked, sending Dude a subtle glare. "Yeah. I'm the Royal Adviser, I kind of have to go." Brooklyn replied, laughing slightly. "Brook, I understand if you don't wanna go. I mean, you have quite the bit going on." Ben said, motioning to her baby bump.

Brooklyn rolled her eyes. "Benjamin, I'm going with. End of story." She replied. Ben threw his hands up in mock surrender. "Okay, okay." He said. "Anyways." Brooklyn sighed, taking Dude into her arms as she stood up. The brown fuzzy dog rested his head in the crook of Brook's neck.

"They should be back soon, so I'm gonna head home. Maybe take a nap." She said. "Oh, can we watch another movie?" Dude asked, lifting his small head up to look at the princess. "Definitely." Brooklyn nodded. "Bye, ben." Brook said, pulling her brother into a one armed hug. "Bye, sis." Ben replied, kissing her head.

***

As Carlos entered the house, he heard the tv playing in the living room. He made his way towards the room, smiling lovingly as he saw his fiance asleep, with Dude curled up to her side. He walked over and carefully placed a blanket over Brooklyn, before turning the tv off. "I love you, Princess." He whispered, pecking her temple, before walking off upstairs to change.

Word Count: 1000

A/n

From this point on (until stated other wise), Brooklyn will be five months pregnant.