chapter #8:What did You do

(Flying over the Atlantic Ocean)
America's pov
I saw everything I was doing, but I just can't control what I do, but for some reason, I feel good at great of what I just did. Maybe because it was uk or is it the necklace. I realize.. I can control my body now. I look at my necklace, and it has changed my life, but it looks so pretty, amusing, and so amazing. Anyway, I look around, and I see shadow clapping and clapping. Shadow tells me, "I am very happy of you, now we shall go to other country home because back in Uk house you said you would. It will be suspicious if you don't."
I then realized that I did say that. In my mind, I think, but who houses. I tell Shadow, but who?
"Maybe your brother, Canada 🇨🇦 or friend Mexico 🇲🇽 or maybe GREENLAND 🇬🇱. Or yourself.
I think I will go for Canada, then me. I think I know what to steal for him. Soo Shadow... what is my punishment because I did fail the competition. "How about a..... Actually, I don't know."
I was surprised because Shadow can usually think of anything, but I guess he couldn't. I tell Shadow that we are getting close to Canada home.
No one's pov
America then receives a call from the UK. America then stays in the ocean to avoid being spotted by anyone who may be nearby.
Ame:Hello?
Uk:Yes, hello, America. I have no time to explain, but their is someone with wings who will probably rob you, and they have a gun, so beware.
Ame:... REALLY!? I haven't seen anyone near my house. (Lie he is the unknown)
Uk:The are nor a regular person they are country.
Ame:Thanks, I guess. For the tip, I will make sure. I will shoot with my 50 gun :D
Uk: I should have known.
Ame mind:I should do something to avoid suspicions. Hmm, I am screaming and doing a gun bang and hang the call.
Uk:Are you okay? You haven't responded, Mate.
Ame:Yeah.. I am just.... WHo Are...
(BANG)
Uk:United States of America???
Are you there?
Hangs up.
Uk pov
Oh my. To the Lord for tea sake. Is america under attack, but.. no, he just can't. I dialed his number again, but there was no answer.. I.. I call Canada. No answer.. then I call NATO
NATO:Hello? What wrong
Uk:Hello, yes I need your help please
NATO:OK, but you need to calm down. I can tell that you're panicking, and that's not a good sign, so calm down..
Uk:Yes, I am panicking, but we need to hurry
NATO:Just breathe, Also, what do you need help with? It sounds urgent.
Uk:Someone Rob, but it was a country and I don't know who it is, and he had a gun, and I called the USA, and I heard  a Scream and a gunshot, and he hung up ON ME.
NATO:Oh my. I am on my way to America's house. Okay, just calm down
NATO:Okay, just listen. He will be fine. Are you still there?
Uk:Yes. I am just trying to stay calm...
NATO:Okay, help is on the way. Meanwhile, pack your thing, you're going to the U.S.A just in case something bad happens.
Uk:Yes, I will.
Uk:Thank you, NATO.
(End of call)
America's pov
I look at shadow, and he laughs at me. I start flying to my house, and shadow tell me, "Isn't Canada their and not this way?" I tell him,"Uk is going to call someone, and they will on their way. Uk heard a gunshot, and then it must mean that I got hurt, and you know I must be hurt to make it believable.
(2 minutes later)
When we arrive, the first thing I do is shoot the window, and then I lay a broken gun with 1 bullet on the floor, I take off my mask and sweater and the hat. Then I looked at my shoulder a bit nervous but then InBANG. I was bleeding and waiting a bit and hid the gun, and I realized I was actually going to be unconscious from the amount of blood I'm losing. I first leave my phone in the Uk contact to make it look like I end the call. I tell Shadow of the best of luck, and maybe I'm might not see him for a while.
(Then USA Pass out)
No one's pov
NATO arrived with Canada and UN. They see america on the floor with his phone on his hand. They call the ambulance, and while NATO and UN take a look at the house. UN sees the broken window, the gun on the floor and blood over the floor, and the backdoor open, which means the person left and also a brown feather. NATO and UN at each other and wonder. If this was the same person who stole items from the Uk, but they tried to steal from Usa. What do they have in common? When they are thinking they hear UN phone ring it from Uk.
UN answered the call.
UN:Hello?
Uk;Hello, I am at the airport and already arrived
UN:Okay, NATO will pick you up and drive you to the hospital
Uk:Okay, thank you.
UN:No problem
Uk:Bye
UN:Bye
Canada's pov
I am the hospital waiting for news on my older brother... I just wait and wait as it seems to take a long time. I am so worried. He first acts weird and avoids interacting with people, and not he has been shot by who knows. I look at the door and see Uk burst in with NATO, and the first thing is my father runs up to me and hugs me so tight that I can barely breathe. "Dad, can you stop hugging, I need to breathe." My dad stops hugging me, and we wait for a bit.
(10 min later)
I see NATO about to leave until qe heat a doctor. The family for the United States of America?
Uk runs up to the doctor and waits for me and NATO.
The doctor says, "He was not doing okay, but now he is. You can visit him just make sure to be a little calm. He seems to be stressed, and his body is trying to recover." The doctor leaves and shows the room of America is in
No one's pov
They all arrived and saw America sitting on the bed and his eye closed. Canada says, "Can you please open your eyes?"
America responded with, "No, is my sunglasses here?" NATO says,"No, but are you doing okay?" America doesn't respond. Canada then runs to America and gives him a big hug, which then ame push hum away, being frightened and nervous. Canada loses balanace and lands on the floor and mumbles, "Why did you push me?" America doesn't say anything. He just smiles. Uk says, "WHY did you push him!?" He is your brother, and he just wants a hug. America says, "Sorry I... thought you were some..." Then stops talking. NATO raises his eyebrow
Ame then slowly opens one of his eyes ooks at his injury shoulder and hides a smirk, but no one can tell he is smirking.
America pov. (When Uk,NATO, and canada came in)
I see Canada, NATO, and Uk come in. I realize I don't have my glasses and close my eyes. Canada asks me, "Can you please open your eyes?" I respond
"No, is my sunglasses here?" And I hear NATO says,"No, but are you doing okay?" I don' respond, and next to me, I feel shadow, and I can tell he is smiling. Which is odd and suspicious. I hear someone running toward me and hugs me, which then I push, but by the judge of it is Canada because of his weight, and he says, "Why did you push me?" I don't respond, but Shadow says to me, "Oh, America, you lost blood. Ỳ̴̬̪̰̫̓̆̔ͧ͆͆̐̚͘͟͟͞o̼͆͊̋͟͞ų̧̺͙̋̔ͩ̃̈́̿ a̞̠̒͗̑̃̿͘͡re̝͆ f̴̠͔̖ͥ̌ͥ͆̋ͭ͐ͬ͞ú̼̻̜̙͊͌̀͜n̸̞̒͜͞ t̲̩̯ͤ̅ͪͪͅò̶͢͝͝ ṡ̝̍͝e͕̋ͦ̃é̬̄ a̙_̩̎̍ͨ̋n̏̐͑d ṕ͙͚̣͍͍̮̰͈ͮͯ̔̈͐̀ͫr̸̞̤̓ǒ̮̂͢tȩ̢̎̄̈́͘͞c̸̩̄́ͭͦ̒̈́ț̢̧̢̍̈͒̑ͮ͢"  I smile because I can hear him and the uk says to me Why did you push him!? I didn't want a hug, and I didn't want to see him. So I thought of an excuse which then I said
Sorry I... thought you were some... and then I pause to make sure I look that I was scared and I smirk, but of course I hid it because you know can't let them know. I hear Shadow telling me that NATO raised an eyebrow and shadow said, "C'mon have some fun, so why don't you open your eyes, You know what, OPEN YOUR EYES that your punishment. No no no no I can't. My eyes are pure black, and they are different from others. I have to open  but..
A/N:Hey, how you been. Nice to know. Thank you for reading until next time.
Bye-bye.
Words:1488