chapter #11:WHO ARE YOU?

(Has a swearing and thank you for reading)
No one's pov (my finger needs a break)
New Zealand, Canada, and Australia were walking and talking to Canada house. Until Canada phone rings. He gets a phone out, and he sees it a message from NATO
Hey, to the members of NATO. We have a meeting tomorrow, so make sure you come it important. Also, America, you will have to attend. I know your injury, but I am sure you can come
From NATO.
Canada finished reading the message and walked along New Zealand and Australia.

America pov. (After going to get the bombs)
I fly my way to the place. It is going to be amazing and cool, and I can't wait to see his reaction. I have the Bombs with me. Also, I should start doing it, but I hear buzzing from my phone. I see a message from NATO and open it.
Hey, to the members of NATO. We have a meeting tomorrow, so make sure you come it important. Also, America, you will have to attend. I know your injury, but I am sure you can come
From NATO.
Which is fair enough, but the question is, should I attend, meh. If I feel like I should, but I'm going to. I put my phone away, I get an idea what if I dye my wings to black so it will be hard to see in the night and brown wings are similar to my eagle it will be the matter of months they will find out thats it me so I'm dye it. Luckily, in the army, they have black dye for some reason, so I'm going to the army base and stealing it, which is not that far from where I am, so I'm going
(Small time skip)
I see the army base, and I look around and see tents and soldiers training. I then ambush to a tent that's the Sergent and see the dye. I grabbed it and flied off, but some of the solider see me, but didn't it was me, so they started shooting, and I tried my best not to get shot, not toew away. So now I am currently using it. Shadow told me to hurry up and finish because we can not waste time, which you know I do admit we can not stop wasting time. So I try to hurry to finish dying my wing.
(Couple min later)
I finished dye my wings, so now I have to wait and for it to dry for now. I have to get ready in case Canada is in h  house so I shouldn't have to worry, and I can't fly, so I am running it not far arunning. Shadow tells me, "Get ready." I hear footsteps and steps nearby. "You placed the bombs, right?" Which, I said no, and he got angry... I need to hurry and place the bombs in Canada home :) I run towards the house, and I have a key because I just do and I run around placing bombs left and right being inside of Canada house, and I quite enjoy this myself it very satisfying and Very exciting. I tell Shadow if he wants to place some, but he declines. I come outside to see...

Canada pov
I see a black figure with wings.. What? No, can it? I yell, "Who are you?" They don't answer. I tell my siblings that it looks like the person who shot America, but that's the guy who seems fimliar, I see New Zealand getting work up like he wants to fight him. Australia looks angry but at the same time scared. The figure man walks closer to us and says
"I finally get to meet the 3 brothers of the English family. Well, this is very amazing." New Zealand, just look at him closely, and we can't see his face because of the mask and some sunglasses with his hoodie. I said, "What do you want? Also, what is your goal?" The guy doesn't respond but instead says,"Mate. you don't even know me, and I don't know you. Why should I reveal my plan to you?" I do have to admit he is intelligent. he sees he knows what he is doing. New Zealand then runs up to him, and I say, "Don't do it!" The man pulls out a gun and SHOOTS new zeal. Noo, it can't. Why... New Zealand fall in to the floor, which Australia runs up to him, and the figure doesn't say anything, which then I hear small sobs coming from him. I look at Zeal and aussie, and none of them are crying, which mean this man is crying.. but why? I then says "Why the fuck you shoot him?" I never really say bad words, but I can't handle my anger... he responds, "Mate.. he....... He got to close and move closer to me. I do have to admit you sure are fucking annoying" what? I tell Australia to get help for zeal, and I will handle him. "You sure can be really boring. You ruined the chance of me having fun." The man said.
America pov.
I can't believe I shoot New Zealand... I didn't believe myself, but it felt so good and amazing, but he is my brother... I can't let that distract me. I act like he ruin the fun and then Canada comes closer to me which then I have a gun but and he knows it but I wonder why he coming towards me so I put my gun away and decide to punch him when I get close. He lands the first punch, and then I give the second punch to him, and he falls to the floor. I tell him, "weak, can't believe you're my ...." fuck I almost said it... flip, I can't believe I grab him, and he tries to get away, but I don't let him, and I try to fly him up so I can drop him, but... he keeps struggling to get out of my grip. So far, we are 13 feet high in the sky. He kicks me in the stomach, and I drop him. F***..I look down, and next thing you know, it was me coughing blood and canada reaching the floor. He looks up and sees me coughing blood. I am so angry at him for kicking me in the stomach that it makes me feel like stabbing him or shooting him. I started to fly down so I could beat him up but my hands are bloody now.
Canada pov
As he flies down. I can tell he was coughing blood. I can't lay a finger on it, but I want to get revenge, but revenge isn't always the answer. I see he pulls a gun put and says to me, "You are certainly not a gentleman, I need to clarify some rules. Sir, you know, sound like a man but not a country.. 1 you are a weak 2. I needed more action, and you ruined 3. I hurt your loves one's. 4. You're going to suffer to what you did to me in the past." I... can't... I don't remember... I didn't mean to... I look at the floor.. but this is for Ame to get revenge for him... I look around for any weapon or something to defend myself, but I realize he had a gun.. How.. did.. I forget? he pulls it out... he tell me, " I know I shouldn't be telling you this, but I was the who hurt russia... got caught in france, stole from the United Kingdom, and shot your older brother America." I realize all of these problems are cause by him... I then hear a Bang. I look down and... he shot... my... hand... bu....t why my hand. I see him dropping the gun and pulling a device.. I wonder what it could be, but it can't be a good thing. He says, "Go and says Bye-bye to your house, you idiot." And then it..... blows.... up... Nooo.
No one pov
The unknown man then starts laughing while Canada starts tearing up and then cries. The man "Seeing you suffer make me happier." Then he flies away while Canada is on his knees crying. He then doesn't do anything but cry. The unknown man is no longer in sight. Canada then just sat on the floor. Mean While with Australia and New Zealand. Australia carries zeal to a nearby hospital. When they arrived, the doctor saw zeal injured, and they rushed to help him while aussie sat in the main lobby, waiting for news for New Zealand. He realizes that this is the same hospital where America is in, He went up to a nurse to see if he could visit America. The nurse then says, "I am sorry, he is currently not in the hospital." Then aussie says,"Thank you." He questions himself
Did he get released?
Is he okay?
Is he in a different hospital?
But the thoughts didn't last long when he heard news for New Zealand.
Doctor:family for New Zealand?
Aussie:Yes? I m here.
Doctor:Oh...
Doctor:Well, he survived, but he needs some time in the hospital to make sure he is healthy.
Aussie:Oh, okay then. May I visit him?
Doctor: Yes, you may just be careful.
Aussie:Thank doc.
The doctor leaves while aussie walks on the hallways. But wait.... the doctor forgot to say the room number for New Zealand.
(Back to canada)
Canada is still crying, but not to mention his hand got hurt. He gets up from the floor and walks to his destory house. He looks around and sees a medkit that survives the explosion. He opens it and sees tweezers, bandages, medical tape,and some painkillers pill. He then tried his best to use some painkillers until he heard familiar voices...
UN pov
Me and NATO, along with uk, heard an explosion. NATO looked outside and saw a nearby place that had an explosion...
Hmm, Canada house is 26 min away, but it also comes in the direction...it can't I be... I tell Uk to take care of the house as "I and NATO will look at the place where the sound came from." I stretch my wings while NATO starts running. I mean, he can use his wing, but he wants to run. I start to fly. I look below and NATO ahead of me, which I can't let him beat me, so I start flying faster. Eventually, I started catching up, and soon I passed him. I can tell he looks up and sees me ahead, which may trigger him to run even faster.
(6 min later, and they need 10 minutes to reach the place)
We still need 10 min, but as we go on the place, it starts to seem that I could have been in Canada house, but it can't, right? Or can it? And NATO, I lost him in the forest. I still hope that I am ahead and not behind NATO. 
(7 min later[sorry])
I start to hear some sobs. I look around and see nothing. When I landed the place, I saw the explosion come from, and it was... Canada house... When I look around, I see Canada pulling  out a bullet? Noo.. I can't, right? I speak out, "Canada, are you okay? What happened?" Canada replies with "The unknown man... he... shot me.. he caused the problems." I see him wrapping his hand with bandages, but where is NATO?
America pov
After making Canada suffer, it makes me happier and better. I just can't believe it. It turns the night to a better one, but where is shadow? I haven't seen him in a while. But I need to go home. It isn't far away. It is just 25 min away, so it isn't bad. I just hope no one is in my house because, most likely, NATO and UN are going to be at my house and going to come to Canada from the explosion and investigate.
(10 min of flying)
As I fly, I need to a detour. I see UN flying and NATO running on the floor.. I need to fly somewhere else. I look around and nothing.. holy moly. I need a place to hide before they catch me. I... I fly quickly to a forest tree. I hope I blend in the tree. UN flies overbut NATO is running. I should be worried so he doesn't catch me. I just got to wait for NATO to run by and not catch me. When he is below me, he stops. He looks up and sees me. How? I mean, he is trained. He yells at me. "Get down for there and identify yourself!" I think about it. I hear a voice? But what can it be?

D̷̡̯͖̺͔̥̻̼̯̠̥̼̙̏̇͐̋̽̉͋̾̓̓̚͠͠e̷͈̥̺͕̖͙͚͙͋̊ͅs̵̨̗̘̤̖̮͇͙͓̯̤̊̄͊̊͊͜ţ̴̰̖͕͎̘̹̻̰̘̰̗̔̓͜r̴̻̪̪̝͠ò̴͇̗͈̒y̶̯͇̒ ̵̨̦̺̮̖̩̦̜̈́̑͂̕͜h̶͔̻̰̞͚̆̄͌̒̈̓͊͊̇̈́̏į̸̨̱͔̬̫̘̩̣͓̤͙̥̘͙̂̇́́̏̕m̷̧̞̰͎̳̗̫̫͎̺̣͔͇͙̈́̾̔̀͛̏̌̇̽͋͆̕͜.̷̧̘̭͖̰͇̳̟̔̀̾̌̕ͅ ̶̫̽̄̏̉̏̅̈́̚̚Ḧ̸̼͖̬̯̗̙̑̒Ȩ̶̢̻̰̉̋ ̶̧̖͍͖͇͓̼̟̰͇̱̹̥̓̎̊̓̈́́́̒̐̏̌̕͠͝I̴̦̳͈͔̱̫̹͖̜̘͈̯͍͓̓̔̑̚S̷̳͙͓͉͎͖̥̳̝̥̀̽̊͊̉͐̇ ̴̭̻̘͕̖̘̮̐̆̏̈̊͘ͅU̸̧̨̼͔̝͇̟̹̮̕S̷̺̺̘̟̬̺͔͙͇̼̦̮̖͓͗̔̀͜Ẹ̵̿̈̽͒͛̀͐͊L̷̢̪̪̱̦͚͕̗̽͒̍̓̔̅̈́̕Ę̵̖̬̫̘̜͙͇̟̬̙̺͓̄͆͊Ś̷̠̣̍͌͆̐͆̆̀S̵̨̧̥͍̖̲͉͗͒̏͘͘͠ͅ
̵̧͍͖̭̼̫̞̈̆̅̄̓̍͂͜K̸̟̠̞͂́̌͑͑́͘I̵̻͈͕̭̿͊̿̓̈́̌̀͗̿̀̅͘L̵̡͕̱̳͖̽̈̈́L̵̞̺̙͕̠͖̗̯̗͙̮̽̑̃̆̀̒͂̃͠͠ ̵̛͇͈̯̙̞̏̈̒̂̿̃̆͒̐̍̀̈́͘͠H̷̨̟̲̳͈̆̓Ï̴̪͂̌̓̈̔̂͝M̶̡̫͙̣̝̲͙̹͕͖͉͈̦̌̈͋͆͒̂͝͝ ̴͎̼̅͌̀͌A̴̡͖̭̫̝͚͋͑͂́̇͝͝M̴̟̘̣̓̋͂͆̑̍́̋́̿̂͌͠ͅÊ̵̛͖̻͉̻̣̺̭͈͚̫͔͖̯͙̥͌̽̃̉̌̆̈͂̿̈́́̅̕R̶̨̟̦͉̣͚̤̥͉̙͈̺̈́͐̎͛̃̊̈́̍̈̑̍̃̐͝Į̴̨̛͍͔̯͍͕̹̘͔̦̬̟̄̊̓̈́̀͋̀̌̔̊̉͜C̶̢̮̩̫͓̯̣̱̙̪̕͝Ą̴̞̠͚͙̥͖̙͔̮͍͈̯͋̋̒̂͐̒̓͛͗̅̾͒̊ͅͅ!̷̝̝̠̙͇̄

.....
No one pov
America comes down with a gun in his hand, ready to shoot.
NATO then says, "You should do that. PUT THE GUN DOWN BEFORE IT STARTS GETTING MESSY." Which then the unknown man doesn't say anything and Stills hold gun. NATO then is about to run and take the gun away, but before the unknown man shoots.
Oh...
A/N: Hey. Long time no see. I've been busy with stuff. Oh yeah, america lives in Washington near the Canada border, and canada lives near the border, so that how they can see each other. They live close to each other also. Maybe I might not post for a while until idk. The chance of me going somewhere is 68%, so I might not post for a bit, but I will try my best to do it.
Until next time. Peace.
Words:2319

if America turned evil?? (Countryhumans)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें