The World Meeting

Start from the beginning

Just because this new person was a Demon Lord, didn't mean he was bound by evil. Hero's like him were never forced by the Voice of the World to protect humans, they could choose what they wished to do.

In this case, a Demon Lord would be the same and wouldn't be bound by the Voice of the World to be an enemy of mankind. If that is the case, then one can only hope that he chooses to not antagonize other people for no reason.

Leon sighed at the direness of the situation, what are they going to do now that such a new change has emerged?

Should they take action, or should they destroy it before the possible threat grows?

But Leon knew that if they chose the latter, then it wouldn't be an easy task. Aside from being a Demon Lord, that Majin also has another high tiered Majin who is possibly stronger then him on his side. Not to mention Shizue is still with him, and this time the woman wouldn't be in a rage to cloud her mind.

To put it simply, it was impossible to fight the Majin without triggering it's allies and facing heavy casualties. There was no point in antagonizing such a being for no reason, and it was better to go for the long run and wait for what this Majin does.

Leon: (Either way... That is simply my opinion... I suppose I could only hope the council does the same.)

It is common in human nature to perceive what they cannot understand as a threat. A Demon Lord is something out of comprehension for them.

To them, such a being is out of the norm and cannot be negotiated with. The word Demon already makes it worse, as such beings have never sitted well with Humanity.

To them, Demons are pure evil beings that deserve no pity or mercy and should be eradicated from the face of the world. The council...

They most certainly will try to get a Hero like him to destroy this Demon Lord.

???: Yaho!

A woman's voice rang behind him, as he turned around to see who just greeted him.

A woman with long blonde hair and pink eyes, another True Hero just like him who is wearing a dress worthy of a noble.

Leon: Mariabell Rosso... Hello.

Mariabell: Hello, Leon Cromwell~

They both greet eachother as True Hero's, her cheerful self contrasting with his dull face.

However, Leon is a bit... Mad at her.

Leon: What game are you playing, Mariabell.

Behind them, the door to the meeting room is closed but the voices of those inside are still heard easily.

His spies had told him about a recent fight that had happened in Ruberious, right outside of the Rossos's residence.

And you know, appearances as specific as what he heard aren't a mere coincidence to him. The same appearances of those that arrived to his country.

Mariabell only smirked to Leon's question and walked past him, not giving him any answer. She tapped the door with her hand and went into the meeting hall, followed by Leon.

Leon: Whatever game you're playing, know that it won't be pleasant.

He merely threw his words at her before walking away from her.

Once entered, they are greeted with a bunch of kings and ministers from different countries who are all gathered here in one place. All of them are here to talk about the topic written on board...