Y/N steps in. 

Y/N: "Hold on, Qrow. Ozpin told me that if I do these missions, it would lessen your burden."

Qrow: "What?"

Ozpin: "It's true. He has become my secret agent of his own choice. That way, you wouldn't complete those missions alone."

Qrow quickly turn to Ozpin.

Qrow: "And you did it without informing me."

Ozpin: "I apologize for not doing so earlier."

Qrow: "Your damn right! And I'll be damn if something ever happens to him."

Y/N: "Qrow..."

Y/N knew Qrow can be overprotective of him sometimes but visibly seeing it in his expression surprise him a little, but he smiles at this. Both Qrow and Ozpin are staring at one another before Ozpin replies.

Ozpin: "It's already too late, Qrow. Y/N is now a part of this inner circle of ours. So, whatever we discuss here, he will keep it to himself. Isn't that right, Mr. L/N?"

Y/N turn his attention to Ozpin before nodding in agreement. Ironwood gestures to Qrow.

Ironwood: "What have you learn?"

Qrow sigh, now knowing that his adopted student is a part of this.

Qrow: "Your little CCT infiltrator isn't just another pawn. They're the one responsible for Amber's condition."

He then goes to take a drink from his flask once more.

Y/N: ("Amber?")

Glynda: "What?"

Qrow: "Despite what the world thinks, we're not just teachers, or Generals, or Headmasters. The people in this room, the leaders of the other two academies, we're the ones that keep the world safe from the evils no one even knows about!"

The huntsman slowly gets up in Ironwood's face as he continues speaking.

Qrow: "It's why we meet behind closed doors, why we work in the shadows. So, you tell me, James, when you brought your army to Vale, did you think you were being discreet, or did you just not give a damn!?"

Staring down at Qrow, Ironwood places his scroll on Ozpin's desk.

Ironwood: "Discreet wasn't working, Qrow." 

The center of the room projects a hologram of Vale, Beacon Academy, the Amity Colosseum and Ironwood's fleet of Atlesian airships. Y/N look at with some level of amazement.

Y/N: "Whoa..."

Ironwood: "I'm here because 'this' is what was necessary."

Qrow: "You're here because Ozpin wanted you here! He made you a part of this inner circle and opened your eyes to the real fight that's in front of us!"

Ironwood: "And I am grateful."

Qrow: "Oh, well, you've got a real funny way of showing it."

Ironwood: "The people of Vale needed someone to protect them. Someone who would act. When they look to the sky and see my fleet, they feel safe, and our enemies will feel our strength."

In response to this, Qrow starts laughing for a moment. His fit of laughter makes Y/N a bit worried.

Y/N: "Qrow?"

Qrow: "You... You think they're scared of your little ships? I've been out there, and I've seen the things she's made and let me tell you - they 'are' fear."

Y/N: ("She?")

Upon hearing that last part, Ozpin slowly get up from his seat. 

Ozpin: "And fear will bring the Grimm."