Chapter 17

Author's POV

Fourth talked about all the shipments that had occurred while he was away as well as the impending ones that Lily had already agreed to when he finally made it back to his Clan after two years. There was just one pending order from Italians for new guns, and it was a nice bargain, but he wanted to modify the name that was included in the contract. He met with them virtually to discuss this, and they agreed.

Following that, he traveled to his company with Ford and requested him to inquire about any new business arrangements they may have so that he could review them. When he entered his workplace, the table's center was neatly occupied by a bouquet of sunflowers.

He took it up and noticed that it also had a message.

"Enjoy your day, my Sunflower. Love, Gemini," he read it and grinned.

"What is it, fourth?" Ford said, his face furrowed.

"It's nothing," he shook his head.

"Oh, it doesn't appear to be nothing to me; it appears like someone is now courting you." Ford whistled.

"Shut up, Ford, we've got work to finish."

"Okay, so should I take it downstairs, I'll keep them in a vase near the receptionist because they look so fresh and beautiful," Ford stated as he walked over to Fourth.

"Don't you dare Ford," Fourth replied, and Ford burst out laughing.

"OK, lover boy, I'm not taking your bouquet," Ford remarked as he raced outside the office to avoid being attacked by his companion. After that, Ford left, leaving Fourth blushing once more. "You really are something Gemini," Fourth thought to himself.

He was working on his laptop when he received a call from Gemini, and he answered it, "Hello Baby."

"Hello, Gemini, and please stop calling me baby; I have not accepted you yet."

"I understand that in order for you to accept me, FotFot, I must court you. So, I want to know if you liked my gift.

"The flowers were lovely." 

On the opposite end of the the line, Gemini grinned and continued, "Would you like to go on a date with me over dinner today?"

"Dinner date with you and the reason being—is today a special occasion?"

"No, baby, I just want to court you by taking you out on a date."

"All right, I'll come, but it'll just be a formal dinner, not a dinner date or something," Fourth said.

"Whatever you say, whatever you want to name it, baby. At 8:00, I'll pick you up from your house since we have a dinner date planned."

"Send me the address so that I can go by myself." Fourth huffed.

"No, I'm going to pick you up because it's a date for me, so let me do it okay I gotta go Bye see you soon, I love you." He then hung up the phone.

Fourth grinned and shook his head.

Fourth stood up and stretched after concluding his duties for the day. He checked the time: it was seven o'clock in the evening. He and Ford made their way to his car.

"Enjoy your date, FotFot," Ford smirked.

"What date?" Fourth, his ears were going red.

"Did you forget about your dinner date with Gemini?"

"How do you know, and, by the way, it's just a formal dinner, not a dinner date or anything."

"Whatever you say." Fourth grinned. 

Ford was dropped off at Ford and Mark's home with the words, "Bye FotFot enjoy."

As soon as he arrived at his mansion, fourth went to his room, had a shower, and got dressed in a black hoodie and pants. It was almost eight when he finished getting ready. Gemini's car's horn could be heard. Once outside the mansion, he grinned and stepped out. He observed Gemini standing next to his Rolls Royce while wearing all black.

"Hello, Baby. You look adorable."

"I'm quite handsome." Fourth pouted

"You look even cuter with that pout."

"Shut up, and let's go." Gemini proceeded to the driver's seat after ensuring Fourth settled down in the passenger seat.

When they arrived at the restaurant, they entered and asked the waiter for assistance. "There is a table booked under the name of Gemini Norawit," Gemini announced.

"The waiter will take you to your table, so follow him, sir." The front desk receptionist beamed at them.

"Okay, thanks. Let's go, Fourth."

When they arrived at their table, it was just the two of them in a private area. There was music in the background which was peaceful. Fourth's chair was pulled out, and they placed their meal orders.

"You are not required to do that."

"what."

"opening the door and moving the chair for me."

"You are my top priority, baby, and I am happy to do that for you."

"Whatever." Fourth rolled his eyes hiding his smile.

When their food arrived, they got right into eating.

"Baby you were going to tell me why you hurt yourself", Gemini spoke softly

"It's nothing, Gemini; they are just a few scars that I used to assist me get by when I was residing there."

"However, why did you do it?"

"Gemini guilt was making me feel uneasy when I vanished from Thailand since I was too exhausted to bring my parents justice. I had panic attacks whenever I thought about it, which motivated me to act in that way." Fourth said looking down.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't be by your side, Baby."

"I'm sorry for hurting your heart, but it's not your fault, Gemini; I didn't tell you anything," Fourth remarked.

Gemini tenderly caressed his fourth's hand while holding it, saying "It's alright, darling, I know you went through a lot. Simply promise me that you won't ever injure yourself. You are my soulmate, and I will die if anything happened to you."

"I won't do it I...I promise."

"Eat up now, I know you're tired after working so hard today." Gemini gave a comforting smile.

They ate their food while making small conversations about their businesses; it was a formal dinner for Fourth. 

The following few months witnessed Gemini taking him on many romantic dinners and movie outings. Despite the fact that they were both quite busy at work, whenever he had free time, he made an effort to spend it with Fourth. Every now and again, he sent Fourth flowers and presents.

He was planning to propose to Fourth tomorrow. On a weekend, he asked Fourth if he was free and wanted to take him somewhere. Fortunately, Fourth agreed. Fourth and Gemini were getting along just like before.

To be continued

A very Happy Friendship Day to all my dear reader's. Thank you for always encouraging and supporting us, thank you for being patient even if we don't update for a long time. We are so greatful to have such beautiful reader's with us.

Love, Ash & Aeri❤️