Chapter 6

Author's POV

After 2 years

Many things happened in these two years Fourth's family business was on the verge of collapsing many times but Gemini's family always tried to help them in any way they can.
Everything was back to normal after 6 months of Fourth parents death Fourth's started taking care of himself he started talking more there relationship was still the same they were being there old lovey dovey selves again they still didn't tell anything to there families so many things were happening in the past two years which restricted them to open up about it until now only there close friends knew about them.Fourth started to focus more on his studies so that he can take over his position in the family business and keep it stable.

Today it was a weekend and they were going to Phuket.
They reached there early in the morning so that they can relax on the beach they played volleyball with there friends,swimmed together took a walk by the beach talking about there lives while watching the beautiful sunset.They also had a barbeque dinner with there friends it was a day full of fun.

🔞🔞

After a long day at the beach they reached there room.Fourth was taking shower before going to bed when Gemini entered the shower hugging him from behind,"What are you up to Love."Fourth said
"You look so sexy Baby I wanna take you right now."Fourth smirked he turned around and saw that Gemini was rock hard and completely naked showing of his heavenly body.
He held Gemini's cock with one hand and and kissed him passionately he sucked his upper lip fighting for dominance which he got instantly he explored Gemini's mouth and worked his hands on his cock
He kneeled down in front of him and gave kitten licks to the tip,"Ahhh Baby"Gemini moaned as if it was a turn on for him he took the whole length inside his mouth bobbing his head,"Keep sucking it like that Baby you are so good at this."Gemini thrusted more into his mouth making him choke,tears of pleasure we're streaming down Fourth's eyes as he hummed,"I'm coming baby,keep doing it"and with one last thrust he came in Fourth's mouth Fourth licked his cock as if it was his dessert he got up and smiled at Gemini.
Gemini reached for Fourth's hips and carried him,Fourth wrapped his hands around his neck and legs around his waist Gemini slammed Fourth on the tiled wall behind him stretching his hole with his fingers Fourth moaned in pleasure when Gemini hitted his prostate mew aligned his dick to his hole and thrusted inside him in one go both of them started moving in slow pace,"Gem harder Ahh.... Plss."
Gemini started pounding inside Fourth's hole kissing his neck and and collarbones
"Ahh..... fuckk Gem fuckk I'm coming "Gemini held Fourth's cock and started stroking it
"Cum for me baby"
With one last thrust both of them came Fourth on Gemini's stomach and Gemini inside Fourth he pulled his dick out and kissed him passionately he carried him to the bathtub and placed him there getting inside it as well Fourth rested his head on Gemini's chest,"I love you baby"Gemini said
"I love you too my Love"
They relaxed there for some time Gemini carried Fourth setting him on the table he wiped there bodies and dressed up in comfortable clothes carrying him to the bed laying down with him both of them drifted to there sleep.

Little did they know that this was the calm before the storm in there relationship

Two months after the Phuket trip

Fourth's POV

I rarely go to the mansion it reminds me of my parents Prom always stays with Aunty and today I thought of visiting them Prom called me yesterday and said that he wants to show me something very important his voice sounded like he was scared. When I reached the mansion aunty was not there she went to the company for some meetings with investors I directly went to Prom's room and knocked it,"Who is it."
"It's me bro."I heard his running footsteps towards the door as soon as he opened it he threw himself on me,"Phi you are here,come inside first."he took me inside and locked the door I was watching all his actions I don't know why did he looked so scared.He brought his laptop and sat down beside me and started talking
"Phi you know right that I started learning to hack systems from a very early age because I always wanted to help Dad in matters related to these."I nodded,"I am trying to hack the CCTV of our place from last two years Phi and I finally found the bug which was keeping us away to find any footage of that day"Shocked was an understatement which I felt right now."Are you serious Prom."
"Yes phi I retrieved all the footage of that day but I didn't have the courage to watch them that's why I called you."
"Show me your laptop bring your ear pods."both of us started watching the footage of that day some of our own gaurds started firing on each other I didn't understand what was going on then we switched the footage to our living room our parents were sipping there morning coffee talking about random things when one of our guard entered the mansion and knocked my parents out and what shook me to core was when aunt Lily entered the mansion and sat on the sofa my parents were tied on two chairs right in front of her she ordered that guard to wake them up he poured water on my parents they opened there eyes and tried to sense there surroundings"Oh you are up Sis and Bro in law."aunty said
"What are you up to Lily."my mom screamed
"I want your empire duh,I want all your money and power my clan is not growing just bcoz of you and that Norawit's."
"It's my children's asset you bitch."Dad screamed
"Do you think they won't fall in my plan Fourth is still very small to take over the business."
"Now I'll kill you both without leaving any trace behind no one can ever find out your killer not even your own son and even if he did I have already made plan B to execute everything good bye Sis and Bro in law Rest in peace."
And She shot our parents
I closed the laptop coz Prom was shivering beside me I held him tightly in my arms I didn't knew how should I react I was numb I felt immense hatred towards the woman which I once respected a lot.

To be continued...
Thank you for reading na🙏🏻
Please vote and comment your thoughts💗😇

Love,Ash❤️