(Jacket is left for your beautiful imagination 😉)

They proceeded to her cabin but found that she was not there

They proceeded to her cabin but found that she was not there. They questioned her secretary, who said that Lily was busy attending a meeting in the conference room, but they nevertheless forced their way inside.

"Mrs. Lily, you are being held on the accusation of killing Mr. and Mrs. Nattawat." the inspectors informed her and displayed an arrest order to her.

She sprang up and took the papers from them, yelling, "What the fuck are you saying, why would I kill my sister and brother-in-law?"

"Do you have any proof?" she yelled again.

When Gemini Fourth entered the meeting hall, everyone in the room stood with their heads bowed in front of them.

"Long time no see Aunt," Fourth sneered. 

"What are you doing here and what's all this," she cried out in shock. 

"It's your arrest warrant, can't you read it or do I have to read it for you," Fourth asked with a smug expression on his face. 

"You are accusing me of a thing which I didn't do." Lily was shaking by now,

"Are you still in denial?" Fourth walked towards her, a threatening aura surrounding him.

"What evidence do you have that I murdered them," she questioned taking a step back.

"And what gave you the idea that I would break down the door and accuse you without any proof?" The LED screen then began to play a video, which she watched while simmering in rage.

Now, Fourth exclaimed, throwing the papers on the table, "Woman, these are the papers of my business. You have to sign them and transfer all the shares back to my name."

"I won't do it," she declared arrogantly.

"You have no other option," Gemini remarked.

The inspector commanded, "Sign it quickly, we don't have forever."

They cuffed her hands as soon as she signed the papers, and she began to scream hysterically, "NO...NO LEAVE ME YOU BASTARD, HOW DARE YOU DO THIS FOURTH. I DID EVERYTHING TO KEEP YOU AWAY, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF? LEAVE ME I'LL KILL HIM LIKE I KILLED HIS PARENTS, I'LL KILL EVERYONE WHO IS INVOLVED IN THIS." She yelled angrily,

She shoved the inspectors and raced at Fourth, ready to hit him, but Gemini stepped in between them and grabbed her, and pulled her away in a frenzy.

"DO YOU WANNA RISK IT?" He growled at her with a fire burning in his eyes.

All the way to the prison, she continued to yell maniacally. Fourth experienced relief after Lily got detained. He was relieved that no one would harm his loved ones. The news quickly traveled throughout Thailand. She was found guilty on all charges after the matter was brought before a judge.

Fourth finally got his revenge. He no longer felt the shame he had been harboring for the previous several years since he had failed to bring his parents to justice. He and Prom visited the cemetery of his parents and informed them that they have finally exacted revenge and that they may now rest in peace. 

After two years, they both returned to their mansion for the first time. All of her possessions were replaced with theirs after being thrown away. It appeared as though they would immediately begin a brand-new, serene existence. In addition, Fourth requested Gemini's father to hand over Lily access to his dungeon. It was accepted.

Flashback (torture, Trigger warnings)

He held a mirror up to her face.

"Oh, look at you, Aunt, how helpless you appear right now."

"Wh...what exactly are you doing?"

"I'm going to torture you to death; I used to think of you as my second mother, but you're nothing but an evil bitch."

He cut both of her hands with a knife, and blood poured from them. He proceeded to pour hot oil on both of her hands, causing her to scream.

"Don't do this...just kill me."

"Not anytime soon."

He yanked her teeth out while blood continued to pour from her mouth, sliced her tongue, and submerged her mouth in the hot water drum while he mercilessly tormented her. To bind her wrists and legs, he instructed his bodyguards. After a while, he returned to the prison and doused her with water once more. She opened her eyes and was not even able to recognize her surroundings when she heard "Get up, you bitch." Fourth continued to shoot her until all of his rounds had been expended, marking the end of her story.

Flashback ends

To be continued....

Thank you so much for reading
Do vote and don't forget to drop your views😇

Love, Ash & Aeri❤️