CHAPTER 19: TWISTED AFFECTIONS

Since I don't have many chapters of this fanfiction left in my drafts and TERE BIN is coming to an end, I wanted to write an OS as a farewell to TERE BIN. It's probably going to be another outlandish idea like this one. I love writing Fanfictions with crossovers, altered POVs and such. So give me some really weird ideas to write and I'll give you something fun!

And lastly, hope you enjoy this chapter!

"What's that thing?" Murtasim sounded genuinely curious.

Saad does not have the patience to deal with his Bullshit.

"It's a car." His answered, unimpressed with his brother.

"I'm sure it was one at some point. But what is it supposed to be now?" Murtasim's voice was amused. The bastard was having fun at his expense, wasn't he?

"It's a deathtrap. It will burst in flames any day now." Maheer, his lovely wife answered for him, further insulting his precious ride.

His car might be a bit old and it might break down like three times a week. But it was his and he loved it! He doesn't care what pretentious people like his brother and his wife said!

"It looks like it will take me straight to my grave." Murtasim nodded his head in agreement. "I can't let that happen. It will give Meerab a chance to get married again."

That was his main concern?!

"I will gladly take that chance." Meerab assured her husband with an eager smile. "The moment you kick the bucket, I will get all your money and a young eye candy husband. You do not have to worry!"

"How kind of you to assure me." Murtasim gave his wife a saccharine smile.

"And you?" Saad asked his own wife with a defeated sigh. "You will get married again too?"

"If I find a young hunk? Absolutely!" Maheer gave his shoulders a gentle pat. "But I would prefer if you don't die in a horrible car accident though. That might traumatise me a little bit."

"A little?" Saad looked at his wife to make sure she will indeed feel a little sadness at his departure from the mortal world.

"Very little." Maheer made sure to show him how little by holding her fingers close together. "Like this little." She gave him a winning smile afterwards.

"Fine!" He threw his hands up in exasperation. "Stop ganging up on me! We are not taking my car."

Both Maheer and Meerab let out a cheer that could rival a cricket stadium at the prospect of not having to take his car in favour of Murtasim's shiny tin can.

He wanted to face palm but he can't because the girls had forced him to wear concealer to cover up his wounds. Apparently with his wounds, he looked like a homeless drug-addict version of Murtasim. Which was not offensive at all!

Honestly, these people are supposed to be family! They were more like his school bullies!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Murtasim's hands moved over the wheel as he drove towards Areeb's house. Saad was being quite as usual and the girls were talking in hushed whispers in the backseat. "What you two conspiring?"