AUTHOR'S NOTE

These days, I just can't seem to motivate myself to continue with the Tere Bin fanfics. The show has lost its charm long ago and all the characters have gone downhill.

Meerab keeps becoming victim to circumstances created by herself while Murtasim just brushes all the problems aside.

Even if we ignore the horribly edited out scenes in the last episode, Murtasim still disappointed me a lot with how casually he could still behaves with Haya.

In Meerab's case he expects her to jump off a bloody roof to prove her innocence but when it comes to himself? Haya is like his sister, really?

Does he genuinely expect Meerab to settle with the fact that he considers Haya his sister even after she almost killed Meerab??

I don't know if its hypocritical or just plain stupid at this point.

If you love someone, that person's comfort should come before anyone. Murtasim claims to love Meerab but does he actually respect and trust her? Not as his wife but simply as a person?

All the grand gestures and love confessions do not exactly mean anything if he can't give her the basics of a relationship which are simple trust and respect.

Same goes for Meerab. She needs to help herself before she even thinks of helping anyone else. She needs to see the changed reality of her situation no matter how bitter it has become!

She needs to draw boundaries with her friends if they are encouraging her to do something she knows will have consequences!

I'm not even going to talk about Haya because she's just plain annoying and as a woman myself, I feel second hand embarrassment whenever I see her desperation.

So yeah, the show and it's characters had so much potential yet Nooran Makhdoom managed to ruin it all.

Also, the insensitive comments towards MR makes me so damn uncomfortable.

I have decided I will not update next week and maybe the week after that too. Might change my mind later but its not very likely.

Have a good week and hope you will wait for updates.

Author.