The Army of Falmuth (P/2)

Start from the beginning

The King himself seems proud of his decision, the more fame he takes the better in his eyes.

Besides, if things go south, they have the Mage Razen with them.

Who's going to try something against the champion of Falmuth... That's what they believed.

Who's going to stop them?

Gulliver: Ready the troops!

They had thousands of troops ready to be dispatched at any moment to fight and conquer other countries. Thousands of soldiers ready to march and destroy the moment an order is given.

In their eyes, this army that was lavished with strong gear head to toe would not fall under the hands of any other country. No one would be able to defeat this massive army of theirs even if they tried, so fighting and surrendering is the only option.

They have enough funds, more then enough to rally hundreds of thousands in a whim to participate in this event. No one will object when large sums of money are put on the line and table, especially not with such a poor state.

Gulliver: (Besides... Who's going to stop us?)

The dryad's will be the only notable force in there, and Razen sure as hell won't need any help against them.

On a whim, thousands of soldiers were gathered in a mere instant.

A mighty army of 30,000 troops, several individuals who could wipe out entire towns if they tried were also present.

They marched with high hopes, ready to conquer the Jura Forest and take a portion of the share...

Yet, they would soon realize...

The horrors that lay in the forest.

...

Razen was pondering how and why...
How did she get in here?

This area, the place they decided to camp and start their conquest...

The entire place had been encamped, people were in high spirits and morales that they wouldn't have to suffer many casualties and that this conquest would be a peace of cake.

Ontop of that, the area was practically covered with Razen's magic sense making it impossible to sneak up on them... He was in command of this army, sent by the king to bring him the Land of Jura.

He was completely on guard Incase any Dryad attempted to come here without any notice...

And yet, somehow...

It appears they are here to conquer this forest...

Rimuru said with a hand on his chin, looking at the army underneath him. He could make out approximately 30,000 humans using Great Sage and Magic Sense, with a few notable figures in the army.

Well, what do you suggest we do my Lord?

Shadows stood besides him on the trees, looking towards her Lord.

He seemed more friendlier then before, he wasn't his usual monotone self and he actually seemed to like their presence near them for some reason. Did Uri's words really mean that much to him? She wondered...