Chapter 15

Eileen's P.O.V
Harry have ordered some pizza, which we gladly ate as soon as we opened the pizza box. We were very tired to do anything after all the unpacking that we've done earlier, so we just sat on the couch doing completely nothing except cuddling while watching a movie. After the movie was over, Harry stood up, stretching his hands, as i looked up at him.

"I'm going to take a shower love." He said kissing my forehead and i nodded.
"Don't miss me too much though." He joked, going up the stairs while i chuckled to myself.

Harry's P.O.V
Once i got out of shower, i looked at the time and it was 7:30 P.M. I got clothed and walked down the stairs to find that Eileen was still sitting in the same position that i left her with. She was staring at her hands that were interlocked on her lap. She looked um...nervous? No i don't think so. I mean why would she be nervous? Maybe she was just tired and needed some rest.

"Done." I said giving her a small smile, as i stood infront of her. She looked up at me, mirroring my smile while nodding her head.

"What about we go up, lay in bed, and watch a movie until we fall asleep?" I asked her and she mumbled a tiny "Okay" in response. We entered 'Our' bedroom and i sat on the bed, with the remote control in my hand, searching for a good movie to watch, while Eileen stayed standing next to the bed, folding one arm as the other stayed straight. I gave her a confused look, not knowing why she was still standing, but she didn't notice it because she was out of space and in deep thoughts.

"El...why are you still standing? Is everything alright? " I asked her, bringing her out of her trance.

"Uh Harry? Can i use the bathroom? I mean can i use the bathroom to take a shower?" She asked, correcting herself blushing.

"Ofcourse you can Eileen. There's no need for asking me to use anything. This is OUR house and you're free to use or do whatever you like." I told her.

She nodded, taking out her clothes from the closet and then enterd the bathroom that was in our room, closing the door behind her. I got up to search if i had any nice DVD's to watch because there was basically nothing good to watch on the television, but before i could do anything, the bathroom door was opened again and Eileen came out rushing into my chest as she started crying softly. I stumbled a few steps backwards as i was taken back by surprise, but i steadied myself quickly.

"Shhh babe, tell what's wrong? What's bothering you. You've been silent all day long since morning." I cooed, brushing her hair with my fingers.

"Please Harry...don't leave me. Please." She begged, still hugging me with tears streaming down her face.

I pulled her back so that we were both sitting on the edge of the edge of the bed as i wrapped my left arm around her, keeping her close to me.

"What do you mean El? Why would i ever leave you?"

"I don't know...maybe...maybe because all the people that were supposed to be next to me have left...I'm not ready to loose any one any more and especially not you Harry. You're the only one that's left for me." She said sniffling.

"Eileen from where did you get these thoughts? Why would you ever think that i'd be leaving you?"

"Because Harry i'll be living here with you and i don't want you to get sick of seeing me everyday. I don't want you to get bored of me, or think that i'm annoying." She sighed.

"First of all, this is our house now. You will do whatever you want and without taking permission from anyone. And secondly, i will never get sick of you. How can i get bored of someone as funny and as adorable as you? huh ?" I said nudging her with my shoulder, making her giggle.

"And most importantly, i'll never leave you El. I'll never leave you no matter what happens between us. I'll always be there for you because i love you." I said seriously, wiping away her tears.

"I love you too Harry. Thank you. Thank you for everything." She smiled and i pecked her lips.

"Now come on, get up and go take that shower that you were supposed to be done with." I said shaking my head laughing.

She laughed, a genuine laugh this time.

"Alright then." She said getting up.

"Eileen." I stopped her before she could enter the bathroom.

"Yeah?"

"I forgot to mention in my speech that you're My Only which makes me more attached to you and which also means that you can't get rid of me that easily." I told her smirking.

"Hey! that's my word. You, Mr.Harry Styles are My Only and you can't get rid of me that easily." She replied cheekily before finally entering the bathroom.

(Author's note: Hello guys! Hope you're enjoying my story so far. Please don't forget to vote and comment your opinion. And oh yeah, before i forget, i started a Harry Styles account on instagram, so if you would like to follow me, it's ____all_about_harry____
Have a good day :)xx. )