Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V
I looked at her furrowing both of my eyebrows. No one has ever called me that before. They usually just call me as "the famous Harry Styles" but not "the one and only Harry Styles".
I knew from the second i saw her that she was different and not like the rest. She was something special.

"Really The One and Only Harry Styles ?" i asked her.

She giggled.

"Yes The One and Only Harry Styles. Do you have any problem with me calling you that?" she said raising an eyebrow at me but with a slight smile still on her pretty face.

Before answering her question i pointed towards the bar as in asking her to continue our little talk while sitting at the bar stools and maybe having a drink. She nodded and followed me towards the bar.

"would you like to have a drink?" i asked her.

"No thank you i've had enough drinks for a day." she smiled.

I ordered myself a drink and decided to continue with our conversation.

"So as to answer your question, no i don't mind you calling me that. Infact i liked it. I feel that its much better than someone calling you famous all the time. It gives you more value. So thank you." i ended my sentence giving her a small smile.

"You don't have to thank me. I know how it feels to be working so hard all the time and at last they will just label you as famous. Its like they're taking away all the hardwork by calling you that." she said with a pitiful smile on her face.

"Wow, you've just defined my situation truly." i said with a look of amazement.
"How do you know all that?" i asked her.

"My friend Dani ," she pointed at the girl i saw earlier coming in with her.
"She is a dancer and i sometimes help in the choreography, so we attend different concerts together and sometimes while i'm standing in the crowd, i hear people chatting about how famous that singer is or how much money he or she has. I feel that its so disrespectful to them because they're only human in the end and they have a life like anyone else does."

She told me and i sat there staring at her for a couple of seconds.

"You're such a great person. I mean look at you, you understand everybody and show respect to everyone plus i know that if it was someone else that i threw my drink on, i would've been dead by now." i told her truthfully.

She laughed. Ugh that beautiful laugh.

"You would'nt be dead." she laughed again.

"Anyways thanks for thinking that way about me and i would like to tell you that you are such a gentleman. I know that if it was any other celebrity, they would've just ignored me or didn't even bother on checking on me after what they've done." she said.

"I still owe you something though" i told her again.

Eileen's P.O.V
"Okay then, get up." i said and he looked at me weirdly.

"Umm what? why?" he asked still confused.

"Because you said that you owe me something, so we're going to dance." i said getting up from the stool and putting out my hand for him to hold which he did and stood up following me.

I chose a spot near the swiming pool and for my luck the song changed into a slow one. So i placed my left hand on Harry's shoulder and the right hand with his own.
We started moving and swaying along with the song and to be honest, i felt so happy dancing with him. He was such a sweet guy.

"Seriously, i tell you that i owe you something and you tell me that dancing with you will solve all the mess that i've done today? Dont get me wrong, i'm having so much fun right now but really, like ask for something expensive or something hard to get girl !" he joked while shaking his head.

I started laughing once again. God i don't know whats wrong with me today, i just can't stop laughing.

"Heyyy i love dancing." i pouted my lips.
"And i would like you to know that i'm having so much fun too. So i guess you're forgiven eventhough i wasn't mad in the first place." i joked back.

"Okay then thats good." he smirked spinning me around.

A couple of more songs have passed and we were still dancing until i felt someone tugging on my shoulder so i looked at the person to find out it was Dani.

"Okay, lovebirds sorry to break whatever you guys were up to, but we really have to go because we have to get up early tomorrow for rehersals." she said pointing at both of us while i was blushing from the way she chose to say her words.

"I'll be waiting you inside" she said leaving us alone again.

"Umm so i guess i um have to go now. It was so nice meeting you today Harry." i smiled at him.

He placed his hands in his pockets looking at me.

"It was my pleasure actually. Hopefully i'll be seeing you soon and once again i'm sorry for what happened earlier." he said giving me a hug.

I blushed hugging him back.

"No worries, Bye." i said while waving my hand and walking away.

"Goodbye." he said waving his hand back.

As i entered inside the hotel, Danielle ran up to me saying "Details now."

We both laughed as we made our way to the elevator and i knew that she was not going to leave me until i told her about everthing that happened today.

It's going to be a long night i guess.

(Author' note: hello again, i really don't know if you guys are enjoying this story or not because no one is comenting and the number of views is not that much. This is one of the reasons that i didn't update for a couple of days. So please guys i need your help and you can do that by comenting on my story.
So as for the story, i imagine Dani as Danielle Peazer because i just love her so much and i think that she fits the character perfectly. As usual, stay safe and take care xx.)