Chapter 2

Eileen's P.O.V
Ugh, we finally reached the main entrance of the hotel. I'm very tired from our long trip but on the brighter side, we're here in Australia! You can't imagine how fun is being on a plane with a dance crew, we had so much fun dancing, singing and goofing around. Eventhough we've gained so many people's attention, but we didn't care at all as we were all having the time of our lives.
We were given our keys as we entered the hotel and went to our seperate rooms. Yea, me and Dani had different rooms but were on the same floor, the 9th floor.
I finally found my room and opened the door. It was really huge with a master bed and a big window that you can see a nice view of the swimming pool.
Although i was so tired to unpack my bag and i just needed to sleep, but i did it anyways because i know that when i will wake up i'll be too lazy to do so.
After unpacking my things, i changed into my PJ's and jumped into my big bed making myself comfortable. Once settled, i eventually fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up next morning and met Danielle at the breakfast lounge.
After having our breakfast, we decided to have like a small tour around the hotel.
We reached nearby the reception were there was a small paper placed explaining about the programs present in the hotel.

"Good morning ladies, can i help you?" a young woman with the name Linda written on her name tag, suddendly appeared from behind the desk.

"Oh no, thank you." i smiled.
"We were just looking at the programs that you have here." i pointed at the paper.

"Great! i would also like to add that there will be like an open bar party each night after 8:00 P.M next to the swimming pool if you are interested." she smiled

"Thats awesome! will there be like singers or is it just going to be a DJ?" Danielle asked excitedly.

"It's going to be a DJ actually, but sometimes we have special acts like singers coming and singing for a couple of nights. Just like in the next two weeks One Direction will be performing one or two times because they will be staying in the same hotel." said Linda

"Thats cool! anyways thank you so much for your help. You're really sweet." i told her.

"Anytime Miss. Hope you have a great time." Linda replied

"Thank you." Me and Dani said at the same time laughing.

After that we continued with our mini tour in the hotel and i started thinking about what Linda said about One Direction being here. I don't know that much about them but i've heard a couple of their songs and i think that they have good music.

Harry's P.O.V
We've just landed a couple of minutes ago and now we're on our way to the hotel, but the only thing thats taking so much time is the fans surrounding us. They're just everywhere and i can't even see where i'm going because of the paparazzi with big flash cameras. I mean for goodness sakes, we have just landed from a 21 hour flight and i'm very tired and jet lagged. I think that the first thing i'll be doing when we get to the hotel is sleep for a complete day.
We finally made it to the car that was waiting for us infront of the airport. It just took about 10 minutes to reach the hotel that we'll be staying in. We got out of the car and made our way to the reception to take our room keys.
My room was in the 12th floor. I finally reached to my door and opened it. Once in, i took off my shoes and went directly to bed. I didn't even bother to change my clothes as i instantly fell asleep.

I woke up around 5:00 P.M and made my way to Niall's room which was on the same floor as mine. We decided to have dinner with the rest of the lads in the dinner lounge. But ofcourse with Niall, it took him about half an hour to get ready. It was 7:10 P.M now as we reached the lads.
Ugh i was starving and ready to eat. They have informed us earlier that there will be an open bar party every night nearby the swimming pool. So after we finished our dinner , we went outside to enjoy the party and have some fun.

Eileen's P.O.V
It's 7:00 P.M and i was too lazy to go down and have dinner. So i decided to call room service and have my dinner on my lovely bed.
After finishing dinner, i looked at the clock and it was 8:15 P.M , so i decided to get up and get ready for the party.
After changing into my outfit , i met Dani and two of our friends in the lounging room downstairs and we made our way to the party.

(Author's note: Hello guys, hopefully you're all doing fine. Thank you again for everyone who's reading my story and i hope that you're enjoying it so far.
So obviously in the next part Eileen and Harry are going to meet. I'll be putting a picture of Eileen's outfit on the side in the next chapter. I really want to know your opinion so feel free to comment and ask me if you have any doubts. Stay safe xx.)