Chapter 13

Eileen's P.O.V
Yesterday after we got into the house, i was greeted with Gemma and Robin who were both very lovely and kind to me.
As soon as we entered the living room, the dining table was filled with different types of delicious food that were set perfectly on the table.

I was currently standing in the back-yard of Anne's home, having a conversation with Gemma and Ella, Harry's cousin.

All of Harry's family are here as Anne have invited all of them for a barbeque day at their back-yard. She said that she did this because she wanted to introduce me to their family. Unfortunately, Des, Harry's father, couldn't make it as he was in Italy running some business.

After sometime of continuous chatting, i heard my name being called by Harry, so i turned around to face him from where he was standing next to the barbeque grill. He waved his hand for me to come over and i obeyed doing so.

"Here, take this." he said, giving me a chicken skewer.

"Hey Harry that's unfair! just because she's your girlfriend, doesn't mean that she gets the best chicken skewer!!" Matt shouted jokingly.

"Eh shut up. Ofcourse she does." Harry told him laughing.

"Thanks." i said blushing while nuzzling my head into Harry's chest.

The rest of the day have passed by smoothly.

After few days.

I was cuddling with Harry in the living room, while watching a movie along with Anne and Robin. As the movie was nearing the end, i heard my phone ringing on the coffee table and saw that it was Danielle whose calling. I excused myself from them and went into the kitchen so that i would not disturb anyone .

"Hello?" i said answering the call.

"Hey..." Danielle trailed off sadly.

"Danielle what's wrong?" i asked her getting worried.

"El...i have to tell you something...but please El...please don't get mad." she stuttered.

"Danielle just spit it." i said with a firm voice.

"Um...okay." she said and paused for a bit, before starting again.
"El...i'm leaving to America." and before i could ask her anything,
"Forever." she added.

"What?" i asked in a shock, still processing what did she have just said.

"I'm sorry Eileen, i'm really sorry, but i found a good job there. I can finally accomplish my dream to become a proffesional dancer. I'll be performing on big stages and meet great people. It will change my whole life." she told me, her voice filling with excitement suddenly.

"And um by the way that's the thing that i've been hiding away from you. I didn't want to tell you anything before i was hundred percent sure, and i think now is the right time because...because i'm at the airport." she whispered the last part.

Tears were running down my cheeks by now, as i clutched the the corner of kitchen counter to hold myself from falling because i feel that i could faint in any second.

"Eileen? El are you still there?" Danielle asked after a few seconds of silence.

I sniffled.

"So you're leaving me alone?" i asked eventhough i already know the answer.

"El babe, what's taking yo- El what is going on?" Harry said as soon as he entered the kitchen, his voice filling with panic once he saw my current state.

I raised my pointer finger signalling him to give me a minute and he just nodded but stayed standing next to me.

"You'll not be alone Eileen. You have Harry and i'm sure that he won't leave you alone plus i'll be visiting from time to time. Please don't make this hard on me." Danielle replied.

"Please don't make this hard on you! Are you being serious right now! What about me huh? Did you even think about me? Or were you so selfish that you forgot that i even exist? huh? tell me Danielle, tell me!"
i finally yelled my lungs out.

I couldn't take it anymore. I know that I have Harry, but he's not always with me and this means that i'll be staying alone in mine and Danielle's once shared apartment till God knows what happens.

Harry pulled me back to sit on a chair as he whispered a small 'calm down' to me.

"Eileen plea-" Danielle was about to say something but i cut her off before she could complete her sentence.

"You know what? I don't want to listen to anything anymore...best of luck Danielle." i said with a low voice and hung up the phone.

Harry handed me a cup of water, but i shook my head 'no' while standing up.
He sighed placing it in the sink and then came back wrapping his arms around me as i sobbed into his chest.

We stayed wrapped in each other's arms not saying anything, until i felt calm.

"Would you like to talk about it outside?" he asked.

"Yeah...okay." i said nodding my head in approval, while we made our way to the living room again.

Anne and Robin were no longer there, to which i assumed they went to sleep as it was 11:45 P.M.

We got to our previous position on the couch cuddling with each other and wrapping ourselves in a thin blanket.

I told Harry about everthing that have happened and as usual he was very understanding, saying the right words to me.

"Eileen." Harry said straightening himself on the couch.

"Hmmm." i hummed feeling tired and not wanting to talk anymore.

"Eileen move in with me." Harry blurted suddenly, as he stood up.

Now had to straighten myself and look up at him after what he have just said.

"Really?" i asked still not sure.

"Yes El, really. I don't want you to stay alone in London. Come live with me in Brighton. In this way you won't be alone and i'll have the opportunity to wake up to this pretty face every morning. This would be a nice step in our relationship Eileen. Oh God i've got super excited by just telling you about it." he said, getting down on his knees and holding my hands while looking at me with hope.

I couldn't believe that he've just asked me to move in with him. This will be a huge step in our relationship like Harry had said. Will i be able to co-operate with all the fast changes that have happened till now? But you know what? I've already made my up mind and i'm accepting his suggestion.

"Yes Harry. Yes." i said as i brought his lips to mine.

I'm moving in with Harry Styles.

(Author's note: hello guys! i'm sooo sorry for the very late update. But as i told you, i had exams and was having a really busy couple of weeks. I missed you all so much. In the past weeks, even if i wasn't updating, i got to talk to many of you who were very sweet and nice to me. They gave me the motivation to continue writing when i honestly lost hope. So thank you to everyone who is supportive.
Back to the story. So what did you guys think about this chapter? I bet you didn't expect that this was the secret that Danielle have been hiding from El. Ohh and what about Harry asking Eileen to move in with him? Do you think that they can handle all the fast changes in life?
I would love to know your opinion and views whether it was by sending me private messages or here in the comment section.
Take care and stay safe :)xx. )